General Reading Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brohigham

General Reading Request

Post by brohigham » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:22 am

I would like to request a general reading.  I've had alot of changes and difficulties in my life in the past year.  I've had a hard time finding work and had family issues.  Would love some guidance or any help.  Maybe someone can see what I've been missing. :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Brohigham, :smt009

I am currently experiencing some "family issues" of my own, but this message is to let you know that I have received your request, and that I fully intend to give you a general reading at the earliest possible opportunity.

Probably sometime early Monday morning (Adelaide time) is looking to be the most likely next opportunity window for me to be able to give you this reading.

Thanking you for your understanding and patience with regards to this unavoidable delay,

L&L,

EoT  :smt007

brohigham

Post by brohigham » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Eye of Tiger,

Thank you and I wish you the best with your family issues.  I just appreciate you being able to give us readings.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Queen of Cups (Hearts)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Brohigham,

Although you have been having a hard time finding work as well as experiencing family issues, taking everything into account you have been doing surprisingly well all things considered. I get the feeling that it has not been such a surprise to you that you have been coping reasonably well over the last few months, but more to the people around you who have not done much good for your self confidence lately, and seem blissfully unaware of what significant inner strength you possess in abundance.

The Queen Of Cups (QOH) which was (and still is) your main theme or focus card for this reading is seen as being the Tarot equivalent of the Queen Of Hearts in a normal deck of playing cards.

Any member of the Hearts suit is meant to be saying something important about the nature and depth of your closest relationships with others, whether they are a member of your own family, whether they are a trusted and life long friend, or whether they are a work colleague (not relevant to you at the moment) or perhaps your lover.

The QOH in many cases is thought to refer to a love/romance relationship or matters of the heart, but it does not automatically follow that this must be the reason why this particular card is featuring in this month's general reading. Of course "family issues" may cross borders and involve a person who is a member of your own family who also happens to be your love partner.

Now if you can remember what the Queen of Hearts was supposed to be like in the Lewis Carroll children's classic story of "Alice In Wonderland" - if she was not pleased with you for whatever reason it was off with your head - you will get some idea about what the QOH could potentially be saying about your personal approach to dealing with toxic or overly negative people in your life.

Please do not get the mistaken impression that I am reading that you are a manipulative, dictatorial and not very nice person to have to deal with, as the truth be known you are the complete opposite of a woman who will do anything to get her way or who will do anything to any person who gets in her way to come out on top.

There is the real you (the person whom we have come to know and love on Mystic Boards) and the perceived you, the person who other people imagine that you are by how you behave. I suppose that it could be called their image (mostly a false one) of how they see you as a person who often takes on the role of the family peacemaker, largely because nobody else is willing to do it and because after so many years of practice you are pretty darn good at attempting to broker a peace deal between the warring factions of your family, if I do say so myself.

What is actually your inner strength and high level of self confidence which has taken quite a battering lately could easily be misinterpreted by your loved ones that you are taking complete control of the situation because you believe that you are better than they are and therefore that you are the only person who is capable of doing the job of keeping the peace in your family.

Some of this misunderstanding about what you are really like is undoubtedly because they have never really taken the time to get to know who you really are, and some of this friction is I am sorry to say quite conscious and deliberate - they resent you often taking the lead in any situation and may actually feel threatened by your well developed organizational and negotiation skills. But at the same time if there are any family issues to be resolved, then you are the one who they come to for help.

In summary this reading could be interpreted to mean that over the period of the next six months there will continue to be family issues, and that some of your worst critics (family members) are going to have to finally recognise that they cannot have their cakes but eat them to.

Which I suppose is another way of saying that if they do want to keep you as their family peacemaker, that they will simultaneously have to eventually accept that the positive qualities of character which make you good at keeping the peace may come across to people who do not know or understand you well as being something which is the complete opposite.

They cannot keep you as their peacemaker, but at the same time continue to criticize you for the methods which you use (which work quite well most of the time) to create and keep that peace?

You are not in contrast to what they have believed you are the nasty Queen of Cups or Hearts type of manipulative, over controlling person who they have often incorrectly seen you as being?

If your family members or member can recognise before it is too late that you are not anything like that, then your reading is basically saying that the next six months could potentially be a time of significant healing of old wounds for all of you, interpersonal relationship wise.

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God". Matthew 5:9 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”