EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maverick017

Post by maverick017 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:51 pm

Dear Eot,
         i am new to this forum and dont know you yet. But now I pray sincerely for ur wife right this moment for her to get better. God is with us taking care of us all the time. :)

Regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you Maverick

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Thank you Maverick, and welcome to the forum.

I really cannot express in clumsy and inadequate words how much my wife and I appreciate having the prayers of so many good and kind hearted people such as yourself going in our favour.

It is an especially humbling experience when that person has never even met me before now.

This selfless act of charity goes a long way towards restoring my belief that there are still many good people left in this world. My faith in human kindness has I must admit taken quite a battering over the years.

It is unfortunately much more difficult to find good people these days, perhaps because they often do their works anonymously or with no expectation of material reward or public recognition for their efforts.

God bless and thanks again,

EoT  :)

maverick017

Post by maverick017 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Dear Eot,

I'm happy with your response. I also agree with You about the fact that it is hard to find people who are good these days. Many are selfish and motivated by emotions such as greediness, jealousy, vindictiveness..etc that they usually feel happy on the inside even if some their relatives are going through a rough time. Unfortunately, this way of their thinking has become a habit and automatically they feel a sense of joy inside when someone is going through a rough time.

Im not labelling everyone in this category but in my experience i have seen people behave this way. Im just 21 years old but dont think that i dont have that much experience in life. I'm an empath and usually know the feelings of others i come in contact with. :)

you are thanking me for my prayers and i should be thanking Norman Vincent Peale for teaching me that habit. Sincere Prayers always gets answered and my prayer will definitely be one powerful addition to your's :)

Regards,
Maverick

Lovelyme

Post by Lovelyme » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am

Hello there, I'm new and just came across this post. I want you to know that I am praying for your wife, I couldn't begin to imagine what your family must be feeling at this time. I'm sending you my love and positive energy. HUGS!!!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:08 pm

While it is difficult to thank everyone individually by name for their prayers for my wife and her family, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for adding your name to this ever growing list of well wishers and healers.

Peace and Love to you all,

EoT Image

Sophia_111

Post by Sophia_111 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Eye of Tiger,
I'm completely new here, but just reading this thread really touched my heart. It's so beautiful to see people reaching out and sending love to eachother in such a situation, especially when they are strangers.
My prayers, well-wishes, and love are with you as well :)  
My grandmother passed away from breast cancer quite a few years ago, and it's never an easy thing to go through. I really believe in the power of cumulative positive energy though.... I hope you and your family are feeling it :)

GeminiGirl

Post by GeminiGirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Eye of Tiger~
Sending prayers for healing for your wife.
And prayers for strength and comfort for both of you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Dear Sophia and Gemini,

I feel both privileged and humbled to be able to add your names to this growing list, and thank you sincerely for your compassion for someone whom you are unlikely to ever meet in person.

The internet does have some positive uses after all?

Cheers,

EoT    :smt007  :smt007

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:23 am

I am very sorry to hear this Eye of the tiger

I pray for her recovery :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you my friend, but...........

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Prashanth,

Thanking you for your concern.

We were sorry that my wife got the cancer, but she is now well on the road to recovery and we feel grateful and blessed that the treatment seems to have been so successful, when the statistics were not to be honest on our side.

So please feel joy and happiness for us, instead of feeling so sad.

I have just given you a reading where it is clear that you feeling sad for your friends is only likely to make you feel that much sadder for yourself.

Your fighting spirit while you are still without a job needs more sadness (even if it is not about you), like I need an extra hole in my head.

Try to stay as positive, as it is humanly possible to be.

Avoid any unnecessary extra sadness!

EoT Image

Moonstar88

Prayer

Post by Moonstar88 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Eye of a Tiger i will pray for your wife....

Keep on being positive dear...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you for your kindness

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:47 pm

Thank you for your kindness; Lina. :)

I have just left a message for you about your reading request, further down on this forum.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 464#320464

Although my wife's cancer is not active at the moment, we are not letting our defenses down for one second, and we therefore greatly appreciate your prayers amongst all the many others to be able to keep us strong and full of faith.

God bless,

EoT Image

Moonstar88

Faith

Post by Moonstar88 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Yes EoT, i have my prayers and my positive thoughts for you..

miss_perfect13

Post by miss_perfect13 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 pm

To my spiritual brother EoT,
I'm so sorry to hear of this horrible news. I wish you, your wife and your family all the love health, and wealth in the world. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to msg me. Sending lot's of hugs to you and your wife from Ontario Canada,
Love Steph

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Soul searching

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:25 pm

Thank you Lina and Steph for your kind words.

Although M's cancer is currently in remission which has only been confirmed recently through a series of highly invasive pathology tests, please keep your healing prayers coming as you cannot ever talk about having been completely cured from this killer disease.

At this point there is little else that any of us can do but to provide what encouragement and support which we are able. Sometimes just knowing that there is someone outside our immediate family who cares can make a very positive healing difference to the person's survival rate.

With all the people from all over the world (most of whom we will never meet in person) who are praying for my wife and myself, I believe that we have a huge support network on our team that many cancer patients could only dream about having.

Sometimes I find knowing that this is happening and continues to happen very emotionally overpowering and humbling at the same time. We are both very grateful and appreciative for the support which we have been given and feel that we have been given a second chance at life.

Our main challenge now is to discover exactly why we have been given a second chance, when so many others have not. It is times like these in our lives which force us to contemplate our own mortality and question our reason and purpose for being here at all.

Chronic and potentially terminal illnesses and disabilities (not only in elderly people) can make us examine our lives more closely under the microscope than most people do in their entire lifetime, for us to decide what is really important, and what is if we were honest with ourselves of little or no significance.

The top 10 list of what is really important in our lives looks like the following.......

Number one is:

How much we have loved (unconditionally), and have been loved in return by those people who are closest and dearest to us in this world.

If you get that number one item right, items number 2 all the way through to number 10 will naturally and automatically follow it as a direct and inevitable consequence of how successful and happy you were at and while doing this.

Thanks again everyone,

EoT :smt055

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”