Requesting a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

miss_perfect13

Requesting a reading please

Post by miss_perfect13 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:50 pm

I was born on November 13, 1987 in Toronto, Ontario

Hello,

I was hoping to get some guidance. Thank you for your time xoxo. Love and light.

Love Steph

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

To my spiritual sister Stephanie

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:50 am

To my spiritual sister Stephanie,

My memory immediately took me back to the reading which I gave you in early January of this year, as well as the electrifying excitement which I felt in every single word of your response in recognizing that you had clearly made a major positive breakthrough in the direction of learning to love yourself more, in spite of the fact that none of us least of all myself will ever be anything approaching "perfect" (reference to your screen identity).  

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

More than the minimum six months has passed since you last told me how things were starting to come together in your life big time, because you were finally able to feel an emotional connection with your friends after having almost lost all sense of hope that this would ever be possible.  And much of this only became possible when you started talking to the important people in your life, which in turn gave you the necessary permission to express feelings which had remained suppressed for a large part of your life.

I will not go into any more painful details here as to exactly why you felt that you needed to keep your emotions under wraps for so long, other than to say that people in your past who should have loved you, abused you instead on many levels. Now a lesser person than yourself would have it was felt given up long before then and turned into a professional victim wallowing in self pity, but to your credit I never felt the anger and bitterness that you could have justifiably felt towards all men, after what happened.

In place of a victim I met a young woman who was both intelligent and highly intuitive, and who was reaching out for help not for pity or wanting people to feel sorry for her, but instead out of her immense inner strength and commitment to reclaiming her fighting spirit, regardless of any of her critics who said that she would never manage to escape her past. It was like you were just restarting your journey towards increasingly valuing and respecting yourself, after having taken a long and dark detour into the night of your soul. If there is anything to the phrase being born again, I felt that I was witnessing it in January with you.

So if I compare you to a spiritual baby who was just being born in front of my eyes, please understand that I am not in any way wanting to imply that you are like a child in the sense that you do not have the mental or emotional capacity of an adult. I am talking here about a spiritual and emotional rebirth, and births can be a time of joy and excitement, as well as of considerable anxiety about what the future holds in store for the butterfly who has just emerged from its cocoon, to spread its wings for the first time in the warm sunlight.

With the above in mind, how far do you feel that you have progressed during the intervening months in the way of building upon the firm foundation of faith and hope which was laid down at  your rebirth? I almost feel your disappointment from here in me not being able or willing to tell you through this reading what great strides you have made towards freeing yourself of the more negative aspects of your past, but at the same time bringing with you the positive lessons from your past as well to give you added strength.

This is similar to what happens when any baby has just been born. His or her rate and amount of progress is continuously measured against some mythical average child, in order to determine how he or she measures up against what is regarded as normal or not any reason to worry. This is relatively easy to do when you are measuring and comparing height and weight and the time when certain skills start appearing (walking and talking), but how does one measure spiritual and emotional progress, and who do you compare your progress with?

This reading is essentially saying that most spiritual and emotional development is completely internal, and that it cannot therefore be easily measured by any instruments which human beings can design or make. Yes just as you can only see the effects of a wind and not the wind itself, you can get some idea of what progress you have made in these areas by what is happening in your outer life and from what is being reflected back to you by other people in your close relationships with them. Some idea of what progress you have made, but not a very accurate, reliable or satisfying one.

Plus there is a danger in comparing yourself spiritually or emotionally with someone else, because we are all at different stages in each area, from the cradle to the grave and beyond. The only way that this would work is that if everyone was equally progressed in all life areas at birth. Which is never going to happen.

The most accurate and reliable way to tell what progress you have made is to ask yourself how you feel both towards yourself and towards others, when compared to how you felt in January. The best possible person to do this is you. I know that you have been forced not to listen to your feelings in the past because they were unacceptable to the person or people who was or were abusing you, but the rules have changed and you are being told that you can start to listen to them again with confidence that they reflect reality. In other words, your feelings are telling you like it really is, and cannot any longer be denied expression.

In summary, this reading is not going to directly give you the guidance or answers to your questions about what progress you have made spiritually and emotionally since last we met on this forum. But it will do this indirectly through what progress you feel that you have made.

Spiritual and emotional development or progress when it happens is never linear or always going up in a straight line, and sometimes there will be bad days when you might wonder if you are fooling yourself into believing that you have made any progress at all. It is frequently a case of one step forward, closely followed by two steps backwards, but over a longer period of time the direction of your progress is always both upwards and forwards.

If only we could say the same thing about the ongoing, highly volatile state of the stock market.  :smt009

Love, Light and Peace,

EoT  :smt059

miss_perfect13

Post by miss_perfect13 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 am

My Dearest spirit Brother,

I thought you were taking time off lol. BTW you and you're family have been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything is getting better for you guys. Secondly thank you for remembering and thank you for your deep insight.

I always feel so light after reading your responses. Please know that what you do on here is give people hope and your a g-d sent for it.

With my situation it has gotten a lot better. I'm even in a relationship. Granted it's long distance but he's an indigo child and I respect that he loves and respects my beliefs. It's been a great balance.

Tbh I would be kidding myself if I didn't point you as the pivotal turning point. The best thing I ever did was click onto this website. EoT you don't know what you've giving me but I thank you a million times.

Always thinking of you and so appreciative;
You're Spirit Sister Stephie

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 am

Sister,

I only took off whatever time was needed, but have been regularly reading and posting since then. My family is still facing challenges in several areas, but knowing that we are included in so many people's prayers gives us added strength to keep us going. Without these prayers I believe that I wiould no longer be here on Mystic Board.

You are always welcome for any assistance rendered, but your friendship will always be the icing on my cake.

Some things between friend can and should go unsaid, because we can feel and communicate so much more about how our friends make us feel through the energy connection on which our working relationship is based. Words can be so clumsy and unreliable a lot of the time in fully and satisfactorily expressing what we feel in our hearts about each other, but they are unfortunately the best we have when using the internet to support each other.

Wonderful news about your relationship being strong enough to survive the long distance, but with a partner who is an Indigo (he probably would not appreciate me calling him a child now), within the laws of the Universe almost everything becomes possible. Respecting your partner's beliefs, especially if they are very different from your own beliefs, is a very promising place to begin intimacy.

Namaste,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”