may i have a reading plaese

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaz22

may i have a reading plaese

Post by kaz22 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 am

Hi eot if i may can i have a reading please i wish to know if im of two flames the indigo or violet as im been told i mite be two and this confusing for me and i hope that i dont get ten blades roflmao just thought that was funny sorry lol and thank you very much :) <3 and i also leand how to do the heart smiley :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not a reading (yet)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Kaz, :smt017

I am probably not going to be of much help to you in answering your question about spiritual flames:

1. Because I am neither familiar nor comfortable with the whole concept of a person being defined as being one particular frequency of spiritual energy

2. Because even I did believe it, I seriously doubt that I would be able to answer this question for you through an intuitive reading.

I have had some limited success with reading member's auras, but if this spiritual flame idea is a valid one you would probably be looking for an Akashic reading, which as you know no one on Mystic Board gives any more since our only resident Akashic reader Mangomom left us late last year.

There are I have discovered many websites which talk about the Violet flame. Not whether you are one, but instead how you can use the specific characteristics of this unique frequency of spiritual energy in the process of your own spiritual and some say also physical transformation.

Such as:

http://thevioletflame.tripod.com/
http://www.transformnet.org/transform.htm
http://www.wellbeingalignment.com/viole ... ation.html
http://www.summitlighthouse.org/violet-flame/

The only mention of an Indigo flame (not to be confused with Indigo children) which came up in my search was located at:

"A Healing Visualization With the Violet Flame"

http://www.luisprada.com/protected/A_He ... zation.htm

Under the Mental and Emotional Healing section on this page, note the following instruction.
Now make your Violet Flame turn into an indigo flame with shades of blue for final purification and transformation. Feel the love of God in your whole being. Feel protected, no more fears and phobias, no more the feeling of abandonment and loneliness. Let go of anger and concerns. Here you have found your whole being at the right place and time ... (pause).
So in other words I do not believe than any individual can be exclusively defined as being one frequency only of spiritual energy. Perhaps the person who told you this was talking instead about violet and indigo being the dominant colours in your personal energy field or aura, or alternately that they felt that you needed to use more of what violet and indigo flames can potentially contribute to your health and spiritual growth and development in the future. I am suggesting here that this person who told you was a healer him or herself, and he or she was offering you a new method to help speed up your self healing process.

Well that is about it for my limited knowledge and belief about violet and indigo flames being used to define who you are as an individual. I am not saying that they cannot exist or that they may not play some yet to be determined role in making us who we could become. But along with possibly hundreds or thousands or millions of other variables (many still unknown).

A person's spiritual destiny cannot be defined by and restricted only only one or two variables as has been suggested (if you are really both violet and indigo flames at the same time, as has been claimed by the psychic and/or healer).

Do you still want a reading from me about something else, or are you satisfied for the moment with the above information as well as my personal opinions concerning violet and indigo flames as a valid and useful method for determining who you are, and what you could possibly become?

Regards,

EoT  Image

PS: I have messaged stephybabes92 (Stephanie) asking her whether she is familiar with this concept, and if she feels that your question could be better answered through an angel reading.

kaz22

Hi :)

Post by kaz22 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:27 am

thankyou this is fine thanks i know that your very busy with overs how need your readings and this has helpt a lot your knowledge is ok and thanks for taking the time to look for me alot of it makes sence maybe i was ment to ask this to see in a way why somethings are happening now and what led to them thankyou very much means a lot hope you and your familys ok to :) have a nice day my friend kas

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hi :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 am

kaz22 wrote:thankyou this is fine thanks i know that your very busy with overs how need your readings and this has helpt a lot your knowledge is ok and thanks for taking the time to look for me alot of it makes sence maybe i was ment to ask this to see in a way why somethings are happening now and what led to them thankyou very much means a lot hope you and your familys ok to :) have a nice day my friend kas
Kas,

It is not that I do not have enough time or do not want to give you a reading on this subject, but rather whether you are satisfied to accept my explanation in place of a reading this time. Which seems to be the case.

You are always welcome for a reading from me within the forum rules, and what else are friends for than for helping each other?

If I do not have enough time to satisfy and respect your needs, I can usually but not always find it somewhere else. The priority of each reading request is not only determined by its order in the queue.

People like yourself who are willing to do whatever they can to help themselves in addition to being open to doing what their reading advises them to do, are automatically given a higher priority.

On the other hand people who are unwilling to do either (professional complainers and victims) are rapidly moved to the bottom of the queue, or are removed from it completely.

Regards,

EoT &nbsp;Image

kaz22

hey eot

Post by kaz22 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:31 am

hey tiger

yes thats what friends are for lol, im a little fighter always have been tho times can be hard i always get back up and try to make myself better than the day or week before, and your reading are very helping and for that thank you i do try my best everyday its better then not trying at all and the one thing some people find anoing is that i alway ask qustuands and have to know things maybe that help me to lol but if you dont ask you never know lol thanks for everything my friend
hope you and your familys ok have a great day to :) kas

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Kas, :)

Join the club.

I not only like to ask deep and embarrassing questions, but I really enjoy progressively picking every small morsel of meat off the bones of the question, in my ongoing search for increased knowledge and wisdom.

It drives people crazy, but being a Sagittarian who loves to accumulate mountains of new information on a regular basis, I simply cannot help myself.

Cheers,

EoT &nbsp;:smt002 &nbsp;:smt002 &nbsp;:smt005

kaz22

lol eot

Post by kaz22 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:00 pm

hi tiger

i am a member of this wisdom club i look for everything and have to know everything this to drives people i say boncers roflmao i like it to im an aries but i feel that is my soul that has to know everything lol well i part pieses to i believe it called a cusp and i fit it very well but i love info cant get in enough of it lol

here to driving people crazy lol :D
thanks my friend kas

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”