Relocate

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kerry Kerb

Relocate

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:31 am

I have been presented the opportunity yo relocate to another city. Take this risk or bad idea?

Kerry Kerb

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 am

Saddens me that I have had no response. Others have posted questions and recieved responses. Did I do something wrong?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 am

Did I do something wrong?
Hi Kerry,

There are two reasons why you have not yet received any response to your request for a reading.

1. Reading requests must only be posted in the Psychic Reading forum. There is a direct link to that forum provided at the bottom of this message.

This board is only meant for psychic discussions. This fact is included in the forum rules, which can always be found pinned near to the top of the forum listing.

2. All readers are volunteers and many have families, jobs and other responsibilities outside of the internet.

Some readers live in a completely different time zone from you, so for these reasons as well as others, the average waiting time between you making a request and being given a reading is usually within the first 24 to 72 hours (unless there are other problems with your request).

Once again please read the rules for each forum which you post on, and a lot of misunderstanding and needless bad feelings towards our volunteer readers who provide this service for free, could easily be avoided.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

CU there,

EoT  :smt002

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Relocate

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:46 pm

Kerry Kerb wrote:I have been presented the opportunity yo relocate to another city. Take this risk or bad idea?
Dear Kerry,

Often in life we must take certain risks in order to get whatever is important to us, and to open the door to new and exciting opportunities which would not have been available if we had allowed our fears and doubts to stop us from taking these risks. No risk including the risk that your situation once you have moved may not turn out to be as good as you expected or hoped that it would be is a bad idea in itself. We cannot make progress without taking these risks, and a life without taking some risks is impossible.

The secret for taking risks which have an above average chance of giving us a positive outcome is to make sure wherever possible that they are carefully planned or well thought out ones. It is usually not  good idea to make an impulsive decision on the spot, without first carefully weighing up all our available options and making some backup/contingency plans, just in case things do not go as smoothly as we would have liked them to.

Your reading is shouting at instead of simply telling me that you have already made the decision to accept this golden opportunity to do a total refresh of your living arrangements, and are merely looking for confirmation through this reading that this is your best possible course of action to be taking, in the current economic, social and job climate.

I do not know precisely which particular factors are pressuring you into seriously considering this relocation, but whatever they are one way or the other pack your bags as if you stay where you already are I feel that you will quickly come to regret not having the courage to find out if the move might have worked after all. My inner source through which I believe these readings come is presently giving me what amounts to a lecture about how to most effectively advise you in order to minimize the risks which you are taking by doing this.

On one hand you do not want to jump into this decision making process without collecting together all the relevant information which you will need to decide, but on the other hand if you take too long to decide then the opportunity may not be there next week and at least that opportunity to move in its current form will be lost to you.

Finding the right balance for you between making the decision too quickly and taking so long that the opportunity disappears is the key to making a reasonably fully informed decision.

If you wait until every possible obstacle is covered and you have every bit of information which could potentially influence your chances of a good outcome, then it is felt that the opportunity will be lost and the decision therefore taken completely out of your hands as a result of your procrastination (keep putting off the decision until a tomorrow, which may never come) and catastrophising (always expecting the worst to happen in any given situation).

Like so many of us on this forum (including your reader) you appear to have a tendency to see all the things which you could imagine would possibly go wrong if you moved to that place, instead of seeing both the advantages and disadvantages of embracing this opportunity. Also like so many of us you spend a lot of time "in your head" thinking of every possible combination of factors which could lead to disaster on a major scale. You are frightened of making a mistake, but without giving yourself permission to make those mistakes (if indeed they turn out in hindsight to be mistakes) and to learn to deal with their consequences, you could be robbing yourself of some of your most important life lessons.

Your life lessons DO NOT INCLUDE that making a mistake necessarily means that you have failed, or are a failure (or will always fail at whatever you try in the future so stop trying).

Your life lessons DO INCLUDE that it is OK for you to make mistakes, but that very few if any of these are likely to mean the end of your world. It has been said many times that we often only first become aware of the immense inner strengths which exist within each of us when tested under pressure or extra stress.

Not too much pressure or extra stress mind you, as everyone's coping mechanisms do have their limit. Go beyond or outside those tolerance limits, and a major stress breakdown is just round the corner. Not that we often know what our individual coping mechanism's limits are. Usually considerably higher and greater than we can imagine, from my observation of people's fighting spirits in the face of adversity.

So in summary the reading is basically saying that THE MOVE IS NOT LIKELY TO BE A BAD IDEA IN ITSELF, BUT THAT THINGS MAY NOT ALWAYS GO SMOOTHLY WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING, AND THAT AFTER THE MOVE HAS BEEN COMPLETED THERE WILL CONTINUE TO BE CHALLENGES AHEAD FOR YOU, WHEREVER YOU ARE LIVING AT THE TIME. BALANCE THE RISKS BETWEEN MAKING THIS MOVE AND LIVING A LIFE FULL OF REGRET FOR NOT FINDING OUT IF IT MIGHT HAVE WORKED, WITH SOME EXTRA TIME AND EFFORT ON YOUR PART PLUS IF NEEDED SOME OUTSIDE HELP.

TRY NOT TO MAKE AN IMPULSIVE DECISION WHICH COULD HAVE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES, BUT DO NOT TAKE TOO LONG OR WAIT UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERY SINGLE BIT OF INFORMATION TO BE ABLE TO BASE YOUR DECISION UPON. COLLECT TOGETHER WHAT INFORMATION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, ASK SOMEONE WHO ALREADY LIVES NEAR WHERE YOU ARE MOVING TO WHAT THEIR EXPERIENCES ARE (WHILE REALIZING THAT YOUR EXPERIENCES COULD BE VERY DIFFERENT AND BETTER), AND IF POSSIBLE GO THERE BEFOREHAND TO SEE WHAT AND WHO IS THERE WITH YOUR OWN EYES (BOTH YOUR INNER AND OUTER EYES).

TAKE THIS RISK BUT MINIMIZE THE RISKS WHICH ARE UNAVOIDABLY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS MOVE BY APPLYING THE INSIGHTS OFFERED WITHIN THIS READING TO YOUR THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS TO HELP YOURSELF. BALANCE IN ALL THINGS IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEKING. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GUARANTEE OF ANYTHING IN THIS LIFE, BUT OVERALL THE CHANCES OF THIS MOVE HAVING A SERIOUSLY NEGATIVE OUTCOME ARE IT IS FELT GREATLY EXCEEDED BY THE PROBABILITY OF IT TURNING OUT TO BE THE MOST POSITIVE, REFRESHING AND SPIRITUALLY PROGRESSING MOVE OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE.

PS: Sorry for all the capital letters but I did warn you that my inner source was shouting these insights at me, to pass onto you. On internet forums messages written all in capital letters are interpreted as the person shouting at you. And normally this is regarded as them being rude, and especially bad netiquette. Which is why I sincerely apologise to you as my friend. If you do not like the messages or the way in which the messages have been written, please do not kill this humble messenger!  :smt009

Love and Light,

EoT  :smt006

Kerry Kerb

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Thank you soooooo much! What you said about me is dead on! I always think of what are the worse things that can happen instead of looking at the positive. Sometimes, being a Libra, really sucks! Oh and no need to apologize. I look at the capital as it has significance, sonething that would be important that I NEEDED to know. Being caps made it stand out, for a reason.
Thank you kindly for taking the time for me!
Kerry

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:16 am

Kerry,

It is always my pleasure to be of some help to my internet friends.

You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your positive and honest feedback.

One thing I did forget to mention (although it may not be relevant in your situation) is that the reading is only thought to apply to the period of the next six months.

Since I felt that your decision about this move needed to be made well before six months was up, I did not think that it was worth mentioning at the time.

Although for the next six months continues to be the general rule for all of my readings.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt039

Kerry Kerb

Post by Kerry Kerb » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:22 am

OMG Dead on about the 6 months!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”