Req'n a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xbabymelly

Req'n a reading please

Post by xbabymelly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:19 am

Should I work things out with my bf? Does he regret hurting me and the kids? Is there a chance of a future together. Will he start committing? Please Thank you! My bday 10-20-88 his 10-28-87.

xbabymelly

Post by xbabymelly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:42 am

I also want to know if he really loves me. If he's willing to change his "bad habit". Can this relationship be saved...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"Please Read BEFORE Requesting a Reading"

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:37 pm

Many of your questions would need me to give you a third party reading to answer them, which I am not allowed to do within the forum rules. A third party reading is about any person other than the one who requested it.

"Please Read BEFORE Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not request readings for other people (including family members) or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies.
The questions which I cannot answer because of this rule are......
Does he regret hurting me and the kids?
Will he start committing?
I also want to know if he really loves me.
If he's willing to change his "bad habit".

So the questions which remain are.........
Should I work things out with my bf?
Is there a chance of a future together.
Can this relationship be saved.
Before I attempt to answer those could you please send me a private message, explaining in more detail what you meant when you said that he has hurt you and your kids? What exactly is his bad habit? It is important for me to know these things before we go any further with your reading.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

L&L,

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Hello again Mell (?),

Thank you for answering my questions and your answers to them will of course remain private between the two of us.

So let us look at your three remaining questions again, while keeping your answers in the back of my mind throughout the reading.
Should I work things out with my bf?

Especially now that you have had a child together you should probably TRY to work things out with him, although without BOTH of you taking your fair share of the responsibility for what has happened (not the same thing as blaming or finding fault with you or him) and BOTH working together in the spirit of true love and co-operation to rebuild your relationship and BOTH being willing work on your own personal issues, BOTH of you have a formidable task ahead of you during the period of the next six months covered by this reading to be able to restore the the element of trust which has been lost (and needs to earned back).
Is there a chance of a future together.
Yes there is definitely a chance that your relationship and your family still have a future together, but without the things which I mentioned when answering your first question plus a mutual willingness by each of you to make reasonable compromises without at the same time losing your own self respect, the probability is only the average 50%. A 50 percent chance that your relationship and family will still be together in six months time, and a 50% probability that neither will last the next six months. Six months from now is as far into the future as this reading is looking.  Anything beyond that would be the subject for another reading to be given in the latter part of April 2015.
Can this relationship be saved.
This is without any doubt the most difficult question of the three to answer. On one hand I would be irresponsible and cruel if I told you that this healing process was going to be easy for you, and that there is any guarantee that the relationship can be saved. The reading wants to give you hope, but not false or empty hope. It does not want to create unrealistic expectations in you that single handedly by yourself without your boyfriend having to do anything you can fix this. It will need to be a concerted team effort by BOTH of you. Slowly but surely your boyfriend must give you reasons for you to trust him again through both his words as well as through his actions.

And a really big ask from you is to get your trust in him back that he will never hurt you and your kids in this way again (EVER). You can make this less likely by making sure that these his needs are satisfied within your relationship. This does not mean that you must ALWAYS consider and satisfy his needs ahead of your own equally important ones, and that he is allowed to walk all over your needs as if they do not exist, but it is more a matter of compromise and mutual planning so that both of you can get some of your needs met some time. If you turn this into a blame game where he is made to feel that he cannot any longer do anything within reason to make you trust him ever again, then the relationship is over before the next six months even begin.

Can it be saved?  

YES!

Will it be saved?

That largely depends upon what BOTH of you do during the next six months to help yourselves to restore the lost sense of trust which is so critical to your relationship's survival. Be sure that your words and actions are consistent with each other, as he will need to do with his words and actions. It is very difficult to trust anyone who promises that he or she will do one thing, then continually does completely the opposite. You cannot give him an infinite number of chances or opportunities to earn back your trust. In the end only you can decide when enough is enough.  

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT :smt059

xbabymelly

Post by xbabymelly » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:56 pm

EOT, you have made me feel so much better. *hugs* You have given me hope to save my relationship. I love him and our family. I feel as if he's my missing puzzle. Yes there are others out, but I fell in love with him for many certain reasons. Everything happens for a reason,and I hope what had happen ends in result of a positive learning lesson and positive. Thank you so much.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 am

Mell,

It was my pleasure.

I also hope that things will eventually work out OK for the both of you, as while we are told that life was never meant to be easy, surely it was equally never meant to be as difficult as it often is for so many good and decent people such as yourself.

When we feel that there is some good reasons to feel hopeful and we really begin to like ourselves in spite of our many common human faults, then virtually any miracle becomes possible within the laws of the universe.  

The greatest miracle of all is LOVE, or more precisely what wonderful things two people who are truly in love with each other can achieve, which would never have been possible if they had instead gone solo.

May your God be with you always,

EoT  :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”