Request readings from samantha234

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Catwoman148

Can I get a reading? It is sooo important.

Post by Catwoman148 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:27 am

Hi Swetha,

I have not been on this forum for a while. My first name is Pamela. I am in such grief. I don't want to say much because I don't want to effect the reading. I do need to know if my husband will be released from Federal jail soon. Will he have representation, and will the real crooks step down out of office. Will he die in jail? Will we win our case? I want my husband home. We exposed some things done by FBI etc., and they put him away.

Will I stay in my current location?

Thank you.

Pamela

anglendskies

request for a reading

Post by anglendskies » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:36 am

Hi Samantha,
My name is Judy and I'm from Tenn.
My son just got joint custody of his son (mother freely signed papers) my question is .... do you see him ever having full custody? The child lives with us his grandparents.

Thank you so much for the use of your energy to do a reading.

BarbieGirl

Joanna would lkie to resquest an important reading regarding exam results A.S.A.P!

Post by BarbieGirl » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:14 pm

Hiya

I just joined today after finding this great site.

My names Joanna and i would like to request an important reading regarding my exam results.

Thanks a lot  :)

MerryD

Reading Request from Marie

Post by MerryD » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:15 pm

My husband and I are separated and I'm having a hard time accepting the fact that he wants a divorce and that I should move on. I thought I had accepted it, but I still feel so much anger and I think I'm disassociating myself from the reality. Recently, he switched lawyers, which due to the nature of the divorce proceedings, means I have to switch too, and I'm furious at him. I'm also having a hard time co-parenting with him (we have two sons, aged 11 and 8)

This too shall pass? What's in store for me? Will anyone ever love me?

Me: Marie, female, age 40 (may 17, 1966)
him: David, male, age 40 (march 23, 1966)

And if it comes up... where does this male friend fit into my life: Jay, age 36 (december 24, 1969)

Thank you for whatever guidance you can give. I figure this is a good time to ask with the moon waxing.

wildchild

Please could you take a moment to help me out as soon as possible. Please Please

Post by wildchild » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:58 am

my mother in law passed very suddenly in March. I desperatley need a message from her regarding the passing and in general please help me. i feel spiritually lost at the moment and just need her confirmation
her birthday 11 october 1953
Thank you
Love and light Rach
inspirationalart@xtra.co.nz

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:17 am

I am locking this post till samantha comes back.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”