Would love a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Would love a reading

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:02 am

hi alicia,
nice to have u here. if u dont mind, cud u do a reading for me pls.
wud like to know what is in store for me and my husband for the coming few mths?
swetha

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:21 am

swetha..i don't follow the methods of psychics but given your details i can predict ur near future thru astrology

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:31 am

hello virichi,
i know many people have been wanting readings. i wud love to have one too:) what details wud u like to know?
swetha

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:33 am

ur date,time,place of birth
(send a PM)

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:30 pm

Here is a Witch Stone reading:

This first position represents the spiritual as well as the physical nature of the person seeking guidance. The stone drawn is Magick Circle. An opportunity to gain Self=control and mastery over personal power is here. Look for the people in your life to point out the way to you, but they cannot accompany you on the journey that lies ahead. This is a road you must travel alone for a short time if you wish to gain the benefits.

The second position represents the nature of the problem. It stands for the matter that the questioner is seeking guidance for. The stone drawn is Waning Moon. Sudden insight is possible now. Carefully examine what is happening in your life. Meditation and contemplation may not change your current circumstances, but will result in a sudden insight that has been eluding you for some time now.

The third position represents the obstacles that are preventing any further understanding. The stone drawn is Athame. You may be sincerely trying to redirect your personal power into more constructive avenues, but something is holding you back. The source of the problem is plainly visible in your daily life. Open your eyes and look around you. You may be very surprised that you didn’t see it before.

The fourth position represents the source of the needed knowledge. It is the path to understanding and eventual enlightenment. It is not necessarily the easier path to follow. The stone drawn is the Widdershins. You have already started down an incorrect path, or you’ve already made a very bad decision. It’s not to late to avoid all o0f the consequences, but you can minimize the damage if you face up to your mistake and take action to correct it right now.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”