reading wanted

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

reading wanted

Post by racheal vaz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:27 pm

hello,
can anyone give me a reading pls?

Deborah

what kind of reading?

Post by Deborah » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:55 am

HI What kind of reading would you like? I do tarots on a clear head only.
You can send me a message but I only post in here.

Thanks
Deborah

spiderwom

I would love a Reading

Post by spiderwom » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:01 am

Hi I would love a reading when u have time. I would like to know more about career and if i will stay married or what the future has in store man wise. Thankyou for your energy and time.. Tawna

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:51 pm

Wich Stone reading for you:

This first position represents the spiritual as well as the physical nature of the person seeking guidance. The stone drawn is God. This symbol can be interpreted as power over others, strength of will, or political influence, but it should always be considered as a temporary condition. As with all things, the eventual decline is just around the corner.

The second position represents the nature of the problem. It stands for the matter that the questioner is seeking guidance for. The stone drawn is Autumn. Now is the time for necessary change great or small, so don’t shy away from it. Grab the bull by the horns and run with it, or else you will be quickly trampled.

The third position represents the obstacles that are preventing any further understanding. The stone drawn is. Moonrise There is excellent opportunity to gather and store personal power available to you at this time. Take advantage of it. It will make things much easier for you in the near future if you do.

The fourth position represents the source of the needed knowledge. It is the path to understanding and eventual enlightenment. It is not necessarily the easier path to follow. The stone drawn is the Moon. Interpret this as order existing within chaos. There is a decision you need to make at this time, and the outcome will cause change, either gradual or dramatic, and affect all those around you. Will you create the chaos or be the order within? The choice is yours

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:52 pm

Rachael for you, sorry...forgot to put the name in.
This first position represents the spiritual as well as the physical nature of the person seeking guidance. The stone drawn is God. This symbol can be interpreted as power over others, strength of will, or political influence, but it should always be considered as a temporary condition. As with all things, the eventual decline is just around the corner.

The second position represents the nature of the problem. It stands for the matter that the questioner is seeking guidance for. The stone drawn is Autumn. Now is the time for necessary change great or small, so don’t shy away from it. Grab the bull by the horns and run with it, or else you will be quickly trampled.

The third position represents the obstacles that are preventing any further understanding. The stone drawn is. Moonrise There is excellent opportunity to gather and store personal power available to you at this time. Take advantage of it. It will make things much easier for you in the near future if you do.

The fourth position represents the source of the needed knowledge. It is the path to understanding and eventual enlightenment. It is not necessarily the easier path to follow. The stone drawn is the Moon. Interpret this as order existing within chaos. There is a decision you need to make at this time, and the outcome will cause change, either gradual or dramatic, and affect all those around you. Will you create the chaos or be the order within? The choice is yours

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”