Very trammatic, life changing - need reading asap. Pleasel

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelaLadyS

Very trammatic, life changing - need reading asap. Pleasel

Post by AngelaLadyS » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:15 am

It's very close now. I can't read for myself - I never have been able to, but I know things.
If I may I'll discribe it this way.
Life for my children is on this path now. A very sudden and painful/tramatic/can't discribe it even happens. Their lives are upside down and throw into another arean all together.

Myself - my life being as it is. Then, as with the kids, this 'event' happens. Something puts a stop to everything and my life is very different, me and the kids are on completely different paths suddenly.

The suddeness and the grief and heartsick feeling I have that is associated with this moment in time, this event or ??? that throws everything we know into the wind is coming and is so near.

I need to be prepared. Please do not feel as if you need to keep the truth from me. I am best able to handle blunt truth no matter how bad the news.

If anyone can give me a reading, picks up on anything at all...

My feeling is that my kids are fine, will be fine physicaly speaking, but that emotionaly and mentaly - ???
Me? I think I'll be physicaly ok, emotionaly and mentaly - ??? for a while
My husband - Like I said - please, I need a reading.
He is a good man, no cheating or any chance of wrong doing on his part.

Kerosh

Post by Kerosh » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:37 am

I rarely do this type of reading of just looking at the person, so I know not how accurate it will be, but this is the type I am supposed to do.

Did you lose them?

A vehicle door closes to perhaps some sort of black truck. A large man eating a hot dog of some type, saying get in.

Everything is closing in about and I see a familiar spirit, the pretender, doing things and clouding all judgement. But is it for the better...

Let me verify with a tarot deck.
------------------------------------------
Introduction: Disagreeing, rulership over another resulting in Disaster

Past:
1: There was danger in the practice made, a danger of failing. Falseness
vanity, etc.
1. The man was skilled in the rules of what was happening.
Summary: The man took advantage of what was happening, for he was skilled. The danger of failing was very real, and you did fail.

2. Everything is getting better after that battle and after that loss, however...
Something is wrong, there is trouble in your marriage, you are about to lose
And are in trouble.
Summary: Something happened in the marriage.

Present:
1. There was the beginning of a love affair after all of this. However, there was no divorce of any such sort. Perhaps, somebody was cheating in the relationship.
2. Someone is looking to make the right choices, however… The choices mean nothing. There was one fool in this. There was deception. All that was left of the marriage was a dream and a hope.
3. Great love is given and received in this dream and hope, but know that in the end, it is all deception and a lie. I see your husband perhaps cheating on you. Perhaps you are losing the children. Something terrible is happening in your marriage. Someone had very little desire to keep it going, to create, so they left the other to their hopes and dreams.

The challenge of this dishonest person was to keep more things going than he could handle. This person had to keep happy, but, there are things in the way. There is a competition between the things he is trying to keep equal. There is also someone who is attempting to guide everyone out of this situation, but know that he is in the way. I am not sure if this is a private person, or known to both of you.

In the end, it will result in pain, nothing will be left of it because of fear and betrayal. This will lead to openness to new ideas. A lawyer perhaps?

The lesser problem of this entire ordeal was selfishness. This led/will lead to loneliness and loss. Nothing good will come of this. The greater is meeting someone from the past and having joys from that past friend. Perhaps the one who has cheated and caused all, has taken all away to let the other be alone in their misery has met someone from the past, and they take joy in that. This led/will lead to separation between the two. In the true end, there will be someone powerful who will give true justice, so do not lose hope.

Kinda lost form at one point, lol.
----------------------------------

In the end, it will be better... Now, the children.

Yes, your children will be alright. Infact, they will be better than alright. Their luck will get them out of that with more than what they went in with because of new conditions luck.

However, mentally, they will be hurt. It will be some time before they heal, but know they are hurt.

They will miss you heavily and will cling to that past. Know that they will get out very good though physically, but emotionally, they will be scarred.

Yes, the children were taken from what I'm looking at. I can see you are mourning for them because they are away. It is a waste of effort to get them back, they have lost their home. Nothing will ever be the same for them.

I truly am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

AngelaLadyS

Post by AngelaLadyS » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:56 pm

Is it possible that a death is what brought us the loss?

Kerosh

Post by Kerosh » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:57 pm

Yes.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”