hi! I would appreciate a reading if anyone can help me...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

islandchild

hi! I would appreciate a reading if anyone can help me...

Post by islandchild » Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:43 am

:smt009

had a rough year and would like some advice and guidance - my birthday is 6/19/1956 - born in Honolulu, HI at 0018am

I am female and my first name is Marley

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:51 pm

Sometimes when we enter a new decade we feel the importance of the one we just left and how we are reluctant to move forward at present.  It is a temporary glitch to our thinking and then we look forward with joy to the future and all that is unfolding.  

When this happens to our thinking, we are manifesting the negativity of our thoughts.  Start the creative process up again...know that there is so much more to life that needs to be accomplished....that you are still vital and productive in your life for self and others.  These are the thoughts you need to cultivate for creative juices to flow and allow that you sow the seeds to accomplish what you wish to accomplish in life.  Life hasn't ended...it has merely taken a slow down...now you need to wake it up again!

Accomplishment is always available...as long as there is breath in our bodies!  What is that project you want to accomplish?  Why not get started?

jenchocaholic

Post by jenchocaholic » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:46 pm

You need to clean, and then clean again.

Clean your house and then make sure you have no negative energies. Don't forget the corners.

I would suggest you have your house cleared and then look at the ley line running through your house. It runs in your kitchen and bathroom. Yes there are things you can do to divert it.

Invest in a cheap water fountain, and place in the lounge.

I feel you live in a house with an under section - why not burn some white sage down there. And it wouldn't hurt to burn some upstairs.

Jen

PS. I have found the incense as effective as the real thing and cheaper!!!
And yes the other reply is correct get that project DONE

islandchild

really appreciate your input

Post by islandchild » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:49 am

Thank you  Spirittalk and Jen.  I am very grateful for your advice and guidance.  God Bless you both!

amadea1949

Post by amadea1949 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:06 am

You have been experiencing a block in your life.  You feel as if you are stuck and reliving your life over and over again.  You need to look for signs that point the way.  I see a butterfly when I need the positive in my life.  When I see one somthing good happens.  You don't notice things but just go past them.  Open up and really feel the vibes of life.  There is so much waiting for you in life.  There is no need to be lonely.  People are all around just waiting for you to open to them.  That smothering feeling is just what you are letting surround you.  You need to meditate.  See yourself sitting on a beautiful green hill.  Feel light and laugh.  Feel the warmth of the sun fill you with peace.  A gentle wind blows a breeze of fresh air.  Smell the air.  Touch the soft grass and let it tickle your fingers.  A soft rain falls cleansing your body and mind.  It is as if all problems are lifted from your shoulders.  You feel free and magical.  Then just keep that feeling until you feel like awakening.
  I am not promising that next year will be a breeze.  It depends on the choices you make.  I just feel like you aren't really trying to shake this away.  But I do feel you will began to be more positive and if you let it, life will begin again.  You just have to take that first step.
 Have a wonderful holiday and let the child in you enjoy.

islandchild

thank you amadea1949

Post by islandchild » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:01 am

that was such an inspirational message of guidance.  I will begin to follow your advice immediately.

God Bless and happiness always

amadea1949

Post by amadea1949 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:49 am

You are very welcome.  I hope I helped and God bless you too.  Hope everything works out.  I know you have a happy life ahead.  That is amid the bumps we always seem to have. lol.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”