I would love to receive a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nick234

I would love to receive a reading

Post by Nick234 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Lately I have been having quite a lot of stupid little synchronicities. I wonder why. I have doubts/fear following them because if I misinterpret & follow them I could do some very wrong things.

I have also been getting more sensitive to certain energies.. at least that's what I think.. I hope I am not imagining everything. It would be cool if I could start doing healingwork with them. Again.. I'm still a bit skeptical..

If one sees other things, please don't hesitate telling me about them!

Really appreciated, thanks in advance :)
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

413gregorio

Post by 413gregorio » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:53 am

U know, I get similar things that happen to me or around me
Hey u might have "IT"  Just go about it gracefully, don't try
to rush anything,

amadea1949

syncronicity

Post by amadea1949 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:32 am

The things you are feeling are real.  You just have to take it easy and adjust to them.  You have good intuition but you need to watch for signs and see what they mean.  You are trying to jump into something that needs growth.  Just take time as it comes and each moment as you live. You are very young.   Practice meditation and protect yourself in the light.  Let it surround and fill you then calm your mind and see what comes.  It may  take awhile but you will get it.
  Remember not to take up all your time practicing though.  Get out and live life while you are young enough to enjoy it.  You already have a spirit guide around you.  I think you have felt that too.  Her name is Daphne.
Let it come a little at a time. :smt020  Listen to the music and find your own truth deep within.

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:28 pm

Thanks for your replies.

I am indeed like spending too much time with all of this spiritual things and such.. but it keeps me interested and somehow comforts me (I never had faith before..).
I am trying to keep up with schoolwork this week and keeping contact with friends.. Despite the comfort and interest these synchronicities and other experiences give me I do feel quite like 'at another frequency' than others of my age. So I'm keeping myself at a certain distance from meeting new people because of the (I hate to say) superficiality they treat others and their environment. I believe I will be fine in the end, but at this time I just need to 'rebuild' myself because I'm still recovering from a serious depression.

Spirit guide named Daphne? Someone else told me my healing and joy guide was named Kaylea. Although you tell me I have her around me.. I don't feel her presence in any way and I'm sorry to say.. but these names being different.. it makes me kind of paranoid.. like I have spent way too much time thinking/meditating. Please convince me otherwise..

amadea1949

guides

Post by amadea1949 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 am

You can have many spirit guides and they will let you know when the time comes.  You still need to stay in this world too.  Especially because you are so young.  It will come but you don't have to dwell on it.  The harder you try, the harder it will be.  Just have fun and be young while you can.
  Maybe it frustrates you because you aren't ready to handle this all at once.  Don't keep away from friends.  You need them and I am sure they need you. Spend some time listening and developing but don't retreat from life to do it.  Finding yourself and your truth are important.  The meditation can be just 15 minutes a day.  Try to do it at the same time every day.  That lets your guide know when to contact you.   You don't need to spend all day doing it.  Relax and let it come to you.  It will happen when it is time.

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Thank you!

I'm trying to limit most of my quest to answers.. but it's hard!

I'm going to concentrate on one thing from now on which I only have to do before I go to bed: out of body/astral travel. It's fun and not really timeconsuming + I can eventually learn something from my experiences!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”