request for a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzanbhc

request for a reading

Post by suzanbhc » Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:47 pm

I've had much loss in my life four years,I've had sickness, but this is getting a little better. I lost my home ,my buiness and my daughter, that will barely talk to me. she left to go live with my parents two years ago, it broke my heart. I'm so worried about her mental health. my boy friend went to jail four years ago we have only remained friend but I would like more as i miss him much still.
I'm going see my daughter and will see my friend in jail. I'm quite anxious.
when I get back from seeing them, I will starting school and looking for a job, so at fourty five my life starts again and i'm so alone with many longings for everything to get better and I'm finanically broke and almost home less....it's been very hard.....please help me.
Suzan

willow35

hope this helps suzi

Post by willow35 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:52 pm

You need to move from Bullhead. This is a place where you are spinning your wheels. The longer you sit the deeper the rut is and harder to get out. You are on the right track for schooling. Although art is a goal and you are good at it try to take counciling courses. I believe that you have much more to offer in that area. As for "Bear" take it slow. You don't want to make him feel as if he has his back to the wall and you are holding him there against it. I believe that the more freedom that you give him without pressure the better off you will be. I do believe that the feelings you have for " Bear" are genuine. I think that this relationship will be unlike any that you have ever known. I believe that there is a deep bond between the both of you. One that you have never had with any other person in the past. Continue to work on you and the two of you will be as one. I pulled a card for you from the deck. It was the 2 of cups. Same card that came up in the last 2 readings. Take it as you will. Also, I don't see you in the pizza business. With in 2 weeks of your move i see you behind a desk such as in reservations. Sending you love and light- amy :smt002 :smt054

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”