Request a reading plz

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sari

Request a reading plz

Post by Sari » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:51 am

Hiya,

I would really appreciate it if someone could do a General reading for me. Also, My main concern at this point in life is related to marraige. E.g. arranged or love marraige?, when?, etc. Am at a very difficult stage and would love a reading.

Details:
Sarita
DOB: 11 September 1978
Need any other info?

Cheers,
Sari

Sari

Post by Sari » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:47 pm

hi again,

I know most of you are busy and will in time give me a reading. But please, if anyone can i would really appreciate a reading soon. I am at a very difficult stage in life right now and soo confused about what to do and where am headed.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanx,
Sarita

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:46 am

Could you flesh out your request some more please and one of us will try to help you? I feel like someone is intrested in you but just shy. As for arranged marriages are they still happening in India becuase that is where I feel like you are from. If it is arranged then you would have been married by now as is the custom in India.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:11 pm

Dear Sari,

If you can post your hand prints I shall be able to tell about your arranged marriage or love marriage. Please do introduce yourself i.e. your name, age, gender and city/country where you live.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Sari

Post by Sari » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:37 pm

Hiya,

I honestly have no idea how to begin coz its all soo complicated but i will try.
hey cltncblondeeagle,

You are right, I am indian, but not from india. Born and raised in West Africa. Arranged marraige happening even more so in india though there is freedom now.

I just want to know if there is any sort of future for me after marraige in terms of being able to follow and do wat i want and not just for anyones sake. I dunno, am waffling on but things are soo much more complicated and messed but this is the major gist.
Marraige in very near future-love or arranged? (still hoping i wud be able to fall in love!) and happiness for me??? I just need to know where i am headed. have been on a standstill for soo long and got soo many peoples happiness banking on me, i am so confused.
Thanks so much

Dear Pravin,
I will try and get my hand prints scanned and posted by tomorrow. Thanks so much. i will also give my full details with it.
Thank you soo much.

Cheers,
Sari
Last edited by Sari on Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:42 pm

None of them are for you then either. If you marry one of them you may lose your freedom.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”