Angel Readings

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nicole

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:52 pm

SnowFox005 wrote:Nicole, I think I understand what you were saying in your post....(the long one LOL) but I can't seem to open up or something. I feel blocked. I have a lot going on right now, and maybe my mind is too caught up on the mundane....I've tried self-hypnosis but that hasn't worked for me.  I really want to hear my angels but I've seemed to have locked them out and I really need to find out how I can let them back in.  Do you  or anyone else here have any suggestions?

Thanks  Snow  :)
I sent you a pm my friend~!!  :)
Take care and have a great night~!!  :smt006

SnowFox005

Nicole...

Post by SnowFox005 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:42 am

[/quote]

I sent you a pm my friend~!!  :)
Take care and have a great night~!!  :smt006[/quote]

Thank you Nicole!  I did get it, and sent a response to you , but it went onto "do you have a soul mate" board  LOL

Hugs to you!!!   :smt006  :smt006

Snow   :)

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 am

How come angel is not responding to my request?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:58 am

govardhanvt wrote:How come angel is not responding to my request?
Hi,

I believe she has gotten many, many requests for readings.  I think she may have received quite a few through pm's also.  She may just need a little longer to get around to you, I'm sure she will soon.
By the comments she is receiving she sounds very knowledgeable.

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:29 pm

Dearest Elizabeth84  thank you for sharing your beautiful gifts with everyone a great way to strengthen them as well..  you are blessed in every points  ...

I would like to have a reading as well  with you and ur angels if  I may?

My questions are concerning  is why do i have to be married in order to have a child with my husband?  and when will we become pregnant?

the other question is  were is my biological father at?  

I understand if the second question is  rather hard to answer  trust me i know this for 30 plus years.. lol  its a long story  and wish not to post most of my situation  in public eyes..

date of birth is

July 25th 1968  time of 8:01 am thursday.

brightest of blessings to you and your angels

thank you

Lilll  Crystal D

LibB

Post by LibB » Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:54 am

Dear Elizabeth84, I am also Elizabeth b.1967 also known as Libby. My user name is LibB. Could you please do a reading for me. I am new here and excited that my Guides and Angels directed me to such a wonderful place. I have Angel cards and do readings for myself. As I'm Libran on the cusp of Scorpio I get confused alot, so my mind isn't getting the message through. Maybe I try too hard sometimes and not hard enough other times. If you could give me a reading I know my Angels are trying to get through and sometimes they do. My life has been pretty hard so my happiness and smiles from Heaven have turned into tears from deep in my heart.
Maybe your reading will give fresh light on my life and help me to continue my mission here. Thank you from Libby. May the light always shine brightly upon you.

stace

not sceptical now!

Post by stace » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:55 pm

hiya elizabeth
   im wandering if you could help me? in nov my grandad passed away and the same day a spirit lady was trying to tell me something in my ear and scared me as didnt believe in spirits or anything like that is there anyway that i can be less open to things like this as im not sleeping properly and realy paranoid that she will come back as i didnt get what she was trying to tell me!

any advice would be much appreciated : )

luv stacey xx

MysticTerri

Hi Nicole

Post by MysticTerri » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:14 am

I'm very interested in getting an Angel Reading from you when you have a chance . alot has happened in my family and need to see if anything comes up. You have a wonderful gift and Thank You again for offering

Theresa
April 29, 1970
born 1:30 p.m.
U.S.A
Anthing else needed let me know ok
reading could be put here no problem with that

MysticTerri

ButterflyLace

Hello!

Post by ButterflyLace » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:08 pm

Hello! I really love your story... It touched my heart...You my friend are truly blessed...
I would love it if you could tell me how many angels and if they have a message for me.  Do you need any back ground information???
Tonya June
01-05-76
Lapeer, Mi

Mlady Raka

Elizabeth went "POOFFF!!!"

Post by Mlady Raka » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:40 pm

(Clears her throat)....

Erm...has anyone noticed that besides her initial post "Elizabeth" has not posted a single other post on this thread?  I can understand that someone can be busy, but not to reply to any post here?  (Sniffs the air)...

Something is not right....

I hope Elizabeth is ok, wherever she is and whatever she is doing right now.

Elizabeth, if you read this post, please reply so that at least we can see you are still active on this thread....

Love and rainbows

Raka

MoonBalloon

Post by MoonBalloon » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:37 pm

I had a strange experience in a park about 2 years ago.

We were walking along this path towards the playground, when suddenly my son caught sight of the swings and immediately set off running - heading straight for a collision with this older, tall dark-skinned gentleman in a 'cricket white' coloured suit.  I yelled out and my son stopped and looked round at me puzzled, just as this man kind of sidestepped to avoid him.  I looked at him and started to apologize but he just touched his hat and smiled at me - and there was something odd about his eyes - I guess the simplist way to describe them would be almost black or 'deep'.

I have never felt energy anything like I did from that man - I turned round to say something to him - but he'd vanished - my husband was literally yards behind us but never saw him.  

My son later heard me telling a friend about it and he said "What man? - I didn't nearly run into anyone at all - there was no man!"  which shocked me even more - I thought he *must* have seen him!

I'm sure they both think I'm mad - (maybe you do too!) but I had a thought that maybe he was an angel - whatever he was - he was definitely something special that has puzzled me ever since.  With your experience - I would be interested to know what you think...

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:45 pm

Yes I'd noticed that too Raka nad hzaven't asked her again because of that.

I hope she is OK and well.

sharpenup

Post by sharpenup » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:56 am

I have several angel card decks.  and I use them daily .  Sometimes I think I am connected with the angels but at other times not at all.
any suggestions in how I can connect completely :)
many thanks

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:27 pm

:)  Please could you give me an Angel reading
I need some guidance atthis time in my life
as I don't know know where I'm going at the moment.
So thank you in advance.
LoneWolf
oh if you need to ask me anything please let me know

muin68

Post by muin68 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:45 pm

Hi Elizabeth,

I would very much like a reading from you. I am touched by your post. My life is completely upside down now and any insight you could provide would be helpful and immensely appreciated! Please let me know if you need any further information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much!

muin68

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”