a reading please !!!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bintalmosul

a reading please !!!!

Post by bintalmosul » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:54 pm

hi everybody ..

Hope u r all doing well,

This is my first time trying to have a psychic reading .. i am in trouble .. ( love trouble ) .. and i am feeling lost and hopeless .. and wishing that anybody will tell me what to do ot to guide me ..

i knew him over the net .. he is a foreigner and older than me 16 years .. never married .. i love him so much, but something happened made him changed and i do not know what is the problem .. i sent him too many emails asking him if it's over between us .. he was keep telling me to give him time .. i need help cuz i sent him today an email telling him that it's over between us and i do not want him any more..

i am waiting for help .. cuz i will get mad because of the whole matter ..

Bintalmosul
Distance is the key to love's eternity

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:40 pm

Dear bintalmosul,
i am in trouble .. ( love trouble ) .. and i am feeling lost and hopeless .. and wishing that anybody will tell me what to do ot to guide me ..
Any brake-up of a relationship makes us doubt ourselves. Consider this a learning experience. Cyber/internet relationships can be very deceptive.
I feel he was not telling the truth about alot of things.

It is time to work on yourself to become self confident, and love yourself, first. You did not do anything wrong. You will be meeting someone in about 6 to 8 weeks, 'in real life' that will be worthy of your love and affections. Keep your eyes open.

Blessings! Linda :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

bintalmosul

Post by bintalmosul » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:21 pm

Thanks a lot for ur reply dear FloridaLightWorker,

i know this kind of relationships can be deceptive, but i tried to make sure it will not be so .. so i asked about everything he told me with the help of someone close to me .. and he was honest .. but the only problem with him .. is the fear of a long term commitment .. which making me sad cuz nothing wrong between us except this critical point for him ..
:smt010

any way i will try to take ur advice .. and see what gonna happen

God Bless You

Bintalmosul
Distance is the key to love's eternity

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”