if it's possible.. may I ask for a reading/guidance?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nick234

if it's possible.. may I ask for a reading/guidance?

Post by Nick234 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi there, thanks for taking a look at this uhm clichéd topic!
Although it's clichéd.. things are really weird for me now.

Long story short:
I posted a thread at some forum some time ago..

Thank you for your attention! =)
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evie

Post by Evie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Hi   Thursday

My heart goes out to you, you are a teenager and you heart is so broken!  You are worried about breaking your heart again. Of course you are... Yes, matters of the heart are risky... don't give up. All of us grown-ups can remember our first broken heart.  It felt so devastating! ....and the second and the third one too! (((SMILE)))

I am new to computers, and have been having fun playing on this machine. I didn't used to think that valid friendships could happen with this box... but it does and I have made friends this way myself. What a wonderful tool.   Finding a safe place (I went to the above thread) to vent your stuff and get encouraging feedback is brilliant.
     I don't know if you have a chance with this girl... I really don't, but I am liking that you have a diversion and are letting thoughts of your ex move into the background of your life. Someone showed an interest in you... Hooray!  You have moved out of your funk a little bit and have a desire to have a future ... rather than...you know.... Yippee!  See ... you are likeable!!!

OKAY... but tell me ... do you go out?  Have you had proffesional counselling or are you avoiding this?

You are counting on this someone else to bring you happiness, but hun... it doesn't work that way. You gotta find happiness within yourself.  This is hard sometimes no matter our age.  I want to recommend that you find a support group... and work on your stuff... & join a club, get a hobby and complete a project  ... get meeting people ... do volunteer work (girls like this!) ...  you are ready to quit grieving and GET A LIFE...

P E A C E
Evie

PS> consider this kindly advise/guidance.  I am not a psychic here.
Last edited by Evie on Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:54 pm

Thanks for the reply Evie!

I have a life actually lol.. the thing is I feel great with who I am & what I do. Although my parents are let down with who I am and what I believe or want in life.. I'm fine. I don't need anyone to tell me what to believe in and what to do. Life is all about experience & choices need to be made consistently. I choose to be a pain in the @ss for them because they don't respect me. Whatever happens, I'll be fine.

I choose my own friends and go out regularly, there are few of them (real friends) really.. but generally speaking I think I'm a likeable guy for most people. It's just that I don't like/accept a lot of people in my life, I'm introverted and maybe I like myself too much lately? I don't know, I'm happy I guess.. it's just the parents and school stuff that is bothering me.

I'm sorry but you were wrong I'm not counting on someone else for my happiness anymore. That's what I did 2 years ago and it screwed up my whole life in the end. I learned a lot..

My parents don't accept me for who I am or what I want to believe (I say this again because I get frustrated/angry and even sometimes feel insecure because of this). Voluntary work is something I want to do to some extent, but I have little money to spent for going out and so on.. thus I'm pretty much stuck with a paid job if I don't want to ignore my social life + let down my parents even more.

Never thought I would say this.. but life is getting better and better -_-

btw: yes, the enotalone community has helped me and lots of other people tremendously, awesome concept to say the least  :smt007
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evie

Post by Evie » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi Thursday

It was very nice to meet you and to get your fast reply to my response.  
Your first post was really sad and I just wanted to cheer you up.   :smt003
This next  one is very charming indeed, and I feel as though you
chuckled  your way  through writing it.

Good luck with you parents accepting you as you are.... I don't
know what it is... about some parents,   :smt102  but I am 50-something and
still haven't all together pleased my mother.  We've reached a compromise though.
:smt052
I won't try to convince her my way of thinking is right
and she won't anymore, either.  

Have a nice LIFE
Evie

I hope someone here feels to give you the reading you so much want. :smt002

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:20 pm

:) Thanks & good luck yourself!

Well.. yeah a reading would also be nice of course! heheh..

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nick234

bump

Post by Nick234 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:18 pm

Anyone? =)

reichild

Post by reichild » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:41 pm

I say go meet her i don't feel like you will have any heartache with this one because...well...you don't want to know the outcome so i won't tell you what i get there, but you mght make a fine friend :-) don't be dissapointed if you find she is not "The One" because everything happens for a reason.

Hmm...if you dont meet her you will always wonder...life is full of regrets don't add another to the list. You both have alot in common but she will not understand some things about you, thats ok because you will help her to expand her mind/belief system a little when she sees there is no need to feel nervous about your unconventional way of thinking :-) and remember...you could be just what she needs in her life at the moment and by helping others achieve, you help yourself to become a better person also so it go's both ways. There is a psychic connection between you "ESP" which is amazing but dosn't always mean there will be a physical connection.

I am also seeing (unrelated to this matter) that you may be/have been indulging in a particular occultic practice (dabbling), not my place to judge but do take heed (if i am correct in this matter) you are walking on dangerous ground. If this has not happened...yet do be wary because (although you may be sceptical still) the spirit realm does exist (you don't have to believe in it to manifest itself) but nothing can harm you unless you allow it to through your mind. Your mind is the doorway and when you open it to the occult (referring to 'knowledge of the hidden') you need to understand what you are doing and be well protected.

Best of luck :-)

Love & Light

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:04 pm

Thanks reichild! I remember you giving me a reading a couple of months ago too, is there anything I can help you with in any way as a return?

You're right, I've been experimenting a bit with a lot of things really: Reiki/ radionics/ key of Solomon..
So I'm probably picking up on lots of different energies & stuff. I have the mindset that I can experiment with anything at all and that I'm automatically protected against any "evil spirits" because I'm quite grounded and only wish for the best things to happen for all parties involved.
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 pm

thursday wrote: . I'm really starting to feel abandoned in the love area of my life. & well.. AFAIK she is awesome in every way and chances seem so small that I will ever meet someone like her again.
In order to fix that you need to believe more in yourself...a reading can always be good as a guide....but many times you must follow your heart and go for it, long before the reading are done.

The more unsure you are, the less are your chanse for success.

And even if you get no...the world will not end....most of us need many tries to find the one to share our life with :)

Good luck :)

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:32 pm

I try to believe in myself, but it's hard if your parents are consistently telling you you are 'not theirs' and how disappointed they are in you and your beliefs.

I had a good chat with my mother a couple of days ago and hm I think most issues are out of my way now and she seems to understand me better now which is all good and promising really..

Only good things are coming my way now =) It seems I'm attracting the right things in my life. I don't need to doubt or feel insecure about this, do I? The fact this girl somehow got in contact with me proves I'm doing great. If it doesn't work out between us.. then somehow I'll be able to meet someone else.

Thank you =)
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evie

Post by Evie » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:21 pm

[[ " I had a good chat with my mother a couple of days ago
and hm .... I think most issues are out of my way now and she
seems to understand me better now which is all good and promising really..." ]] :smt003  :smt038

Very cool
Evie

reichild

Post by reichild » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:57 pm

It's not that i think you are going to be dissapointed, truely, just that i think you should approach her with the right frame of mind and realistic expectations  :)
Only good things are coming my way now =) It seems I'm attracting the right things in my life. I don't need to doubt or feel insecure about this, do I? The fact this girl somehow got in contact with me proves I'm doing great. If it doesn't work out between us.. then somehow I'll be able to meet someone else.

See there,  :smt002  that is the attitude you need to have.

P.S. Even if i were saying you would be disapointed, you can't let that stop you from finding out for yourself, i am not the "Great psychic" of the world or anything  :smt003 i could be wrong!

reichild

Post by reichild » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:06 am

Hi Thursday  :smt006  me again...after reading your last post (in regard to what i called "dabbling" in the occult) you said:
You're right, I've been experimenting a bit with a lot of things really: Reiki/ radionics/ key of Solomon..
So I'm probably picking up on lots of different energies & stuff. I have the mindset that I can experiment with anything at all and that I'm automatically protected against any "evil spirits" because I'm quite grounded and only wish for the best things to happen for all parties involved.
The key of Solomon kept "ringing bells" in my mind over and over so i decided to do a little research and this is some of what i found:

The Key of Solomon, divided in two books, contains the conjurations and invocations to summon spirits of the dead(preferably in battle) and spirits from Hell (not specified whether demons or punished souls, but it is understandable from the purpose of the texts that those spirits are demons), and to protect the conjurer from them and against an attempt of possession. There are curses to oblige reluctant spirits to obey.

The book gives details on how to prepare the ink to draw the magic symbols necessary for the experiments the magician is going to perform, using animal blood mixed with other substances. All substances needed for the magic drawings and amulets are detailed, as well as the means to purify and prepare them. Many of the symbols incorporate the Passing through the River occult alphabet.

The conjurer must also purify himself before performing an intended experiment, and these rituals are also detailed, as well as the clothing he must use, the colours, etc.

According to the Key of Solomon animals must be sacrificed as offerings to the summoned spirits as a sine qua non (essential) condition, which is common in medieval books on "black magic".

The book contains instructions to practice necromancy (the forceful application of a dead spirit to a human body using astronomical energy), experiments of invisibility, to cause harm to others, etc., and the zodiacal time appropriate for each experiment. All the necessary magical instruments needed to perform the experiments are described in great detail, including how and also the form to make it.

As a curious need, the conjurer must manifest that he is free of any evil action before attempting any of these experiments (many of them to cause evil), and invoke the protection of God.

There is also lore that certain symbols of Solomon have the ability to trap a demon (preferably a possessed man) if it walks under or on top of it.

Um... :-( i think we have found the culprit? well my friend, you have been forewarned is all i can say (and i take you to be an intelligent young man with a good heart so i know you will take heed of this)

Love & light

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:19 pm

Hey reichild, thanks!

I'm aware of the "dark" side of this stuff, but really.. I don't believe anything can harm me unless I think it's possible.

IMO people in the past called this black magick because well.. the unknown was something to be afraid of (or that's at least what they were taught). They did this to secure the power to the elite group. The few that did practice magick or whatever, they got burned at the stakes. Sick, but true.

I'm vegetarian so it's not like I'm going to stab pigs to death and execute other stupid meaningless rituals. Wouldn't that be just a bit hypocrite/insane? =)
At some other forum there's this guy making mp3's that invoke the 72 spirits that strenghtened King Solomons power (guess where Tolkien of LOTR got his inspiration/success from?).
I think this is all quite harmless & when you listen to these you can clearly feel that there's something happening energywise (no placebo I'm 100% sure).. so I like to believe it helps me attract the things I want in life.
Then there's also this sigil: "the Key of Solomon" which I printed out and use it to for the same thing (combined with some protection sigil just to be sure ;) )
Why did I do this? Because it seems to work + it's free!

Now as I already asked.. can I help -you- with anything? =)

Suzyn

3 card reading

Post by Suzyn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:17 pm

thursday wrote::) Thanks & good luck yourself!

Well.. yeah a reading would also be nice of course! heheh..
If anyone would like to do this for me, don't tell me wether or not I have a chance with this girl (I don't want to be discouraged or too encouraged lol).. I just want to know if it's a sign of some sort & what it meaning might be..

Thanks in advance!
Hi Thursday,

I'm new to the forum to, just browsing and saw your posts - and went and got my cards and drew three.  The deck is an astrology deck so it has the traditional Tarot Major Arcana then the Ace of each suit, the remainder of the deck is made up of the Western and Chinese horoscope signs, the planets, ascendent and node. As I have a some background you I have given quotes from my book so you can see I am not making this up!

Your reading is a four card reading which should favour insight "to home and family matters, the past and dealings with women."

Card 1
The past, this card signifies the past events that have lead to the current situation.

Death - do not be alarmed!

The picture in my deck shows a skull with beautiful roses growing from it - "signifying important, positive and far reaching changes and transformation. Difficult times that were hard to cope with especially if a close relationship came to an end and also if you find accepting change difficult"

This card speaks for itself and sounds to me like the break up with your ex was a very painful thing - but you have grown from this - from manure grows roses and out of crap comes good things.

Card 2
Influences opposing you

Pluto

"God of the underworld, Pluto wore a helmet and cloak that made him invisible, all the goddesses refused to mary him becuase his realm was so gloomy, so when he fell in love with Persephone he dragged her away by force.  The planet Pluto rules Scorpio, renowned for its willpower and love of mystery."

"Preparefor a profound and perplexing time for the area of your world affected by this card will never be the same again.  Pluto is the planet of complex and complet change so prepare for a complete transformation.  Instead of clinging on to past or abiding by old patterns of behaviour, you must eliminate everything that's out dated or which has outlived it's usefulness.  You are being offered the chance to make those changes of your own accord, but if you stand in the way of progress then matters will be taken out of your hands and you'll have to face the cataclysmic consequences."

To me this card is suggesting you let go of the past and don't miss opportunities to change - on a personal note let go of any idea that this new girl is "a better version of your ex" I would hate to be seen as that how would you feel - the connection may have drawn your attention to her and we are attracted to certain soul types but these are two completely seperate souls that must see as that or you will set the relationship on a course for failure if your new girl is just an upgrade of the old one.

Card 3
This card represents the situation as it is just now.

The Tower - Reversed

"The Tower represents your previous knowlege and beliefs being blasted away by an unexpected bolt of lightning, which signifies a clean break from the past.  Althoug still an unpleasant card when reversed, it usually means that the calamity or catastrophy has already arrived and been going on for some time.  All the more reason, then, to find ways of coping with this problematic patch once and for all.  However, you may be so depressed and downcast that you just can't be bothered to make the necessary effort.  If so, try to fight against such a negative attitude becuase you can climb out of this slough of despond if you really want to.  The problems themselves won't go away yet, but at least you can change your attitude towards them so they're easier to live with.  Do Not Despair"

I think you know what this means, you already know what you want to do so take a few deep breathes and let yourself know that you are a good soul and it will all be OK - I now this cause I've seen the next card!

Card 4
The Outcome or Future

Strength

The picture on this card depicts a woman easily able to handle the lion, showing that willpower and determination can work better than brute strength.
"The message of this card is that whatever happens, you must bring out your innate perseverance, patience and courage, and be brave in the face of adversity.
The lion on the card has 2 meanings . It may represent events or encounters that are about to happen to you, and which you may have a hard time dealing with, or it can symbolize the inner temptations or weaknesses that you must control and combat if you are going to succeed now.  Either way, you'll come through with flying colours, and you may even discover depths and strengths in your personality that you never knew you had.  If this card appears when you've been ill, depressed, or had a run of bad luck, it shows things will soon get better."

This says you have all you need to succeed, but it may not be easy for you to stick to the changes it will take effort - but this will pay off.

Finally I cannot say go for it or not - that is your decision - you'probably already made - but if it is to work then you must break away from your current way of thinking that is influenced from your past experience. This is a brand new chapter give it that respect.

Love and best wishes

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”