if it's possible.. may I ask for a reading/guidance?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:34 pm

Thank you for the reading Suzyn, it's greatly appreciated & it all makes a lot of sense really!

btw: Why should I break away from my current way of thinking? It's who I am now thanks to all of the crap last year & I think I've made a lot of progress.. except maybe for one thing: I don't like about more than half of modern society which makes it hard for me to accept new people into my life. On the other hand I'm strenghtening myself against negative influences.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Nick234 on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Suzyn

Post by Suzyn » Tue May 01, 2007 10:13 pm

Hi Thursday,

I just meant your current thinking about connection between ex and new girl.  But you've said about that in last post. I think you travelled a longer way than most in the last few years - just stay positive about things even when it's tough and you will keep on going.  A little saying a friend once told me " Deep in the forest a little bird sang, and the echo it seemed to say, all will be well in the furure if you laugh at your troubles today."

I'm glad the reading made some sense to you.  Don't worry about being choosey about who you let into your life - I consider my self lucky to have less than a handfull of really good friends.  Trust your instinct and you will be fine.

Be Happy

&

Nick234

Post by Nick234 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:19 pm

Thanks for kind words Suzyn.. I'm trying to keep that in mind. Staying optimistic.. but I have to let go off my past as I still like to blame it for everything when I feel down nowadays.
I'll be fine no matter what happens.. reading this post gave me a sense of comfort even when I'm feeling a bit down today, thank you..

Suzyn

Post by Suzyn » Fri May 04, 2007 8:06 pm

thursday wrote:.. but I have to let go off my past as I still like to blame it for everything when I feel down nowadays...
You are a good soul and remember we learn far more from the hard times than the good - these have made you the person you are and given you the strength and wisdom to challenge life confdently as shown by the card Strength.

Life can be pretty scary at times, when we are down we tend to look backards because looking forward into the unknown and scary.  Try to remember to look forwards.  I think that is what the death card represents leting go of the past for beautiful new things to have room to grow in your future!
:)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”