help needed please losin it

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

leanne

help needed please losin it

Post by leanne » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:04 pm

:smt009 hello my name is leanne and i would just like some advise on curing anxiety thanks

FloridaLightWorker

hello Leanne. . .

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:51 pm

Hello Leanne,

I see you are new here and from Australia, and I need a little more information from you to be able to help you with the anxiety problem. Do you know where or what it is coming from? and how long? Are they panic attacks? triggered by? what.

I am clairvoyant, but not a fortune teller. I work to helping others, through Love, Light, and Healing/Reiki and sometimes with the help of other 'lightworkers' who would like to help out, for 'your highest good'.

Please private message me and let me know what is going on and lets work it from there?

Angel Blessings! Linda :smt060
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:08 am

Like me. Right ma.

leanne

Post by leanne » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:28 pm

DO YOU GET IT TO? ITS HORRIBLE HEY?IM HERE FOR YA X

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:49 pm

I am just picking with Florida Light Worker. She and I are good friends.

leanne

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Post by leanne » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:26 am

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY PICKING?

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:43 am

I am basically joking with ma.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:02 am

Dear Leanne,

What problem are you facing? Could you give me full details? I shall see what I can do. Please send the details otherwise it will be difficult for me to guide you. If you feel shy you can send it directly to my e mail address.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt003 :)

leanne

IM NOT SURE

Post by leanne » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:28 am

I GET ANXIETY ON AND OFF. IM NOT SURE WHAT CAUSES IT MAYBE ITS SOMETHING FROM MY CHILD HOOD WICH WAS PRETTY ROUGH.ID LIKE ANY HELP I CAN ITS HORRIBLE.THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY ITS NICE TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO CARE!

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:31 am

Dear Leanne,

How are you feeling?

It is really hard to offer any guidance on what type of anxiety your are faced with and why it may occur if we don't have more background information.

I am faced with many anxiety issues and most of mine are stemmed from my childhood. As I work in grow with my spirituality I learn how to face some of those problems and issues I have been dealing with for almost 30 years. And once that I do I find that those certain anxieties I have become no existent.

I would love to help anyway I can and if you don't feel comfortable with posting here on the board you can always send me or anyone else in here a private message.

Many Blessings,

Sophe

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:06 pm

Dear Leane,

We would like to help you but you have to open out a bit. Give full details like your full name, age, I believe you are a lady, your country/city and then what do you do. This will help us to place you in our mind and there are many clairvoyants who would be able to help you. And do tell the details of your problem. The best thing about Net is you can speak your Heart Out without anyone troubling you. So do not get worried.

By speaking out you can be sure there will be many people responding and even if you do not desire to post it here send them PM or E Mail them. No harm. But if you post it here and people take interest in your situation then there could be healthy discussion and guidance and Healing and others also in similar situation will be benefitted.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :) :smt003

leanne

THANK YOU

Post by leanne » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:55 pm

IM NOT SURE WHERE ITS COMING FROM, IT COMES AND GOES I TOO THINK ITS FROM MY CHILDHOOD.I HAD AROUGH CHILDHOOD, MY MOTHER WAS NOT AFFECTIONATE AND I SAW ALOT OF THINGS I SHOULNT HAVE.IVE BEEN ADVISED TO TRY ORION THETA HEALING.ILL TRY ANYTHING!THANKS

leanne

ABOUT ME

Post by leanne » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:07 pm

MY NAME IS LEANNE IM 28.I HAVE 4 CHILDREN, ONE OF MY OWN AND THREE STEP CHILDREN.I HAVE BEEN WITH MY PARTNER FOR 11 YEARS AND HAVE HAD HES THREE CHILDREN SINCE I WAS 17.I HAD A ROUGH UPBRINGING SEEING THINGS I REALLY SHOULDNT HAVE SEEN AND I NEVER HAD AFFECTION FROM MY MOTHER.MY FATHER WAS NOT IN MY LIFE AS A CHILD BECAUSE HE SPENT MOST OF HES LIFE IN PRISON.I HAVE CONTACT WITH HIM BUT ITS NOT A CLOSE CLOSE RELATIONSHIP.I AM A LITTLE CLOSER TO MY MOTHER NOW IM OLDER, ID LIK TO THINK THAT IVE BOUGHT OUT A LITTLE AFFECTION IN HER.I WATCHED MY MOTHER BE BEATEN AND HAD TO RUN ALOT FROM HER PARTNER ALWAYS ON THE MOVE, MY MUM WAS VERY UNSETTLED.NO FATHER FIGURE FOR MOST MY LIFE.MOTHER SMOKED MARIJUANA FOR SOME TIME AND I TOO PICKED UP HER HABIT AND DID SO FOR 10 YEARS IM GLAD AND PROUD TO SAY THAT ITS NO LONGER A PART OF MY LIFE,NOR HERS.I HAVE A LOVING PARTNER AND SON WHOM I ADORE EMMENSLY,I AM CLOSE TO MY STEPCHILDREN BUT THEIR MOTHER COMES FIRST.ID LIKE TO THINK I GAVE THEM WHAT THEIR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM-TIME PATIENCE AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,EVEN THOUGH AT TIMES ITS HARD BECAUSE OF THE SITUATION.MAYBE I TRIED TO BE WHAT MY MUM WASNT.ANYHOW THIS IS GETTING A BIT LONG SO IF THERES ANYTHING ELSE YOUD LIKE TO KNOW PLEAE ASK.AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR WANTING TO HELP.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:11 am

Dear Leanne,

I do not understand what is your problem? You should be saying I have come up from the pit and risen to such stature that I have with me a loving Husband, Loving Son and 3 very good step children and I think you should not call them step children but your own children. At the age of 28 you are so much matured. What happiness your mother and father could not get you are getting it and at the same time you are able to give love and care to your children. You have left certain bad habits like giving up Marijuna.

Don't you think all the above are very very positive factors in your life. Look at life in a positive way and forget the past. There are so many postings here on Meditation and Mind Control. Read them and follow any one which suits you and obliterate the past. Meditation has that power. Give everyone what you could not get in your chiildhood: Love. Everyone wants Love. The more you give the more you get.

Now I hope you do not have any problems and if anything you wish to say do speak out. To tell you the truth you are a real human being I feel it. At such young age you have done so much good to all around you.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :) :smt006 :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”