Requesting a reading please!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysticangel

Requesting a reading please!

Post by mysticangel » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:00 pm

Lately I have been struggling with various things in my life and really have come to a point in which I am really at loss as to what will become of me and my family and when things will turn bright again for us.  We have been struggling now for the past 9 - 10 months now and it has been wearing us thin.  I would like to know when things will get better for us and what is to become of our situation.

Thank you in advance!

angel

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:25 am

Dear Mysticangel,
As to continue the reading I gave you yesterday. I would like to bring a point up. You will have a lovely dress on in the near future that you have boughten with your money. I am thinking that you will move out from the house that I have told you about. You will get a middle class house but that is because you are managing your money. I think you will open 2 rainy day accounts at a bank and they will help you through more things which are to come (I cannot see them but I know of them). You are in good hands. The future can be changed. I have had many dreams telling me this. You can change it. Make sure that the bad things don't come. I am always thinking of you my spiritual sister. Be strong. *Hugs* Bye

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:29 am

Thank you britishfish!  I see you as my spiritual brother as well...hugs and kisses your way!!!

angel

britishfish

Post by britishfish » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:33 am

*Hugs* I am always here for you! Anytime. Even if I die then you can go to any tree and pray that I hear you. I will help you then and now. You can even go now to a tree and ask for my power and it will chanel it to you. You will feal it! Have a nice day (even though I am talking to you know...lol) Bye

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”