EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

oriel

Post by oriel » Wed May 01, 2013 12:19 pm

I just saw this now... :smt009

Sending you all the love and light and prayers I can give.Always be positive.

I read about this a new cancer treatment in china..
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/2011- ... 145486.htm

oriel

Post by oriel » Thu May 02, 2013 12:36 am

I remember reading a long time ago,that someone has cancer and each day that person visualized small nanobots like things crawling to the body and each nanobots would be visualized to heal all cells and tissues,after months of doing this and also at the same time treatment,the patient got healed.With also the belief of getting healed. :)

and I think this is the same as what I read before http://www.journeythroughcancer.org/Imagery.html

oriel

Post by oriel » Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 am

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 03, 2013 1:45 am

Oriel,

Thanking you kindly for your suggestions, but my wife's cancer is currently in remission.

Her cancer status and general condition are being closely monitored on a regular schedule with the intention to watch out for any signs that the disease has returned in an active form, either in the same place in her body as before or somewhere else.

Her main problems at the moment are the severe chronic fatigue which did not go away, and being able to keep her weight above the 50 Kg mark. She is on a very healthy diet which includes fruit juices and chicken or fish instead of a lot of red meat, takes vitamin and mineral supplements, and goes to a yoga class where she meditates and keeps her body and mind healthy.

So basically she is doing many of the things which are recommended when you have an active cancer growing in your body, but this time while still in remission according to all the medical tests.

Please however keep your healing prayers and positive thoughts coming. We attribute some of the miracle of such an advanced cancer as she had responding so completely to her treatment, to the prayers and best wishes of people from all over the world who know about our situation.

Blessings to you and to your loved ones,

EoT  :smt059

oriel

Post by oriel » Fri May 03, 2013 2:28 am

She'll be fine!Think positive always :smt003 yoga actually helps me too especially when I'm stress,good thing she's into it.

[PICTURE REMOVED PENDING COPYRIGHT PERMISSION]

foods that fight against cancer cells
http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-acti ... aspx?n=531

Alliss

Post by Alliss » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:35 am

I would like to add my own positive thoughts and best wishes for you and your wife. I hope you both can now begin looking forward to good health and happiness for many years to come.

All the best,

Alliss xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:02 am

Thank you Alliss,

I very nearly missed this greeting, with it being added to the end of an existing thread.

God bless,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”