Request Readings from Susanne

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Susanne

Re request for Bhadra

Post by Susanne » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:14 am

Dear Bhadra,
Yes I will  try to help in any way.I will do a reading and give you what
comes to me in a few days...If youd like to private message me about certain things your most welcome to do so...
Susanne :)

Bhadra

Thanks Susanne

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:30 am

Thanks so much Susanne. I do appreciate it very much. I will be PM ing you shortly.
Looking forward to getting to know you better and to that reading.
Hugs,
Bhadra
I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I find myself in. ...
-Martha Washington, America's First First Lady

beaut25

Hi

Post by beaut25 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi Suzanne,

I'm new in this forum. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me on my career/studies, work/finances/success and love? Thank you very much.

Anne
Just Me,
Anne

naz

Hi

Post by naz » Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:27 am

I am new to this forum...Please could you do a reading for me regarding my career...love...is marriage on the cards for me???to who?and when????will i get marry to someone i like very much?????who is in my thoughts????thanxI am in my mid 30s....i am panicking....as nothing seems to be happening for me.

Raymond

Hi Susanne

Post by Raymond » Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:38 pm

I wonder if you would help me? Until a couple of years ago a spiritual quest was the furthest thing from my mind. But then I began to have some very bizarre experiences. I have seen and heard things that would really boggle the minds of non beleivers and scientist. So I began a spiritual journey. have read, studied, practiced meditation but nothing happens. My guides just won't talk to me. Nw and then I things happen that I know they are doing but it is as if maybe they are just leading me on a wild goose chase.

Then one morning I am in that stage between awake and sleep and I hear this male voice recite two sentences explaining out of body experiences. I was as if it was taken right out of a dictionary. I don't ever remember reading those words precisely like that so I suppose it was from my guide. I wake up feeling as if I had had a breakthrough.

But now they are silent again. I have tried and tried to get to that point where I heard them but I fail to do so.

So, my question to you,  if it is possible for you to answer this, is why do I fail, will I ever reach my goal, and is there some task that I am supposed to be doing?

Your or anyones help would surely be appreciated.?

Raymond

lillys

requsting a reading

Post by lillys » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:53 am

hi how do i do that :smt006

EG9

Reading for career and romance

Post by EG9 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:11 pm

Hi Susanne,
I am new to the forum and wondering if you'd be willing to do a reading.
Here's my info:
6/23/80, 10:06 AM, EST, i'm female

I will PM you with more specifics.
Thanks.

brokendove

Miscarriage and Babies

Post by brokendove » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:14 am

Hello,

Iam seeking guidance after having a miscarriage, I would like to know when I will be pregnant again.  I have tried lot's of new age alternatives but still I am unable to get pregnant, everything medically appears to be fine....

Shellie 23/12/1978

naz

Post by naz » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:29 pm

Hi
Any chance for a reading.I have PM my details.I am a female.Will appreciate very much.thanx

danyelletsinfl

Reading for Mr. Spencer

Post by danyelletsinfl » Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:02 am

I'm a transgender who is listening to hypnotic files to change my body physicaly. I want to know if when I'm done or have to reveal my new self how will my family and friends take it. Also how will it affect me finicaily and romanticly?

srching4peace

Would appreciate a reading: ex wants my children

Post by srching4peace » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:56 am

Hello, I would like to know if you see my children (boys) coming to live with me. Their father has them and wont return them and I am ging to court to fight for them, but the ex has promised to make it nasty.  I also if it would not be much trouble but if you see it, I have a new baby with a new guy and would like to know if you see a future there with him. I cant thank you enough....

Nancy, female, 11-13-1967  10:09 p.m. pst
Be kind for everyone is fighting a great battle.

blondie73

Newly Wed Scared

Post by blondie73 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:09 pm

I've only been married 2 months & things are not looking too great.  We've had a rough 6 yrs off/on relationship.  My husband is super moody & very secretive/quiet by nature.  I want to know if he's been cheating on me recently or still is?  What do you see for us in the future?  I love him more than anything but don't want to keep going on a roller coaster ride the rest of my life.
Thanks,
Sheri

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:18 am

I am locking this post till susanne comes back.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”