Request readings from samantha234

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Request readings from samantha234

Post by swetha » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:03 pm

hello,
for members:
Samantha will give readings on this thread. kindly post ur requests in this thread.

for Samantha:
thanks for reading on the board :)
do start a new thread with the title " Reading for mr X " when u r giving someone a reading. this will help increase the threads and keep it more organized. do let me know if u have any doubts.
swetha

Susanne

Reading by Samantha

Post by Susanne » Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Thank you for being so clear and so right on about the readings that you
gave for me and mine!
Susanne

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:05 am

Anytime, Susanne!

samantha234

to swetha,changes

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:07 am

Swetha, please check out my cp as i have made changes! Thanks

samantha234

Checked it out

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:11 am

changes working fine, thank you!

Changeling

Reading Request

Post by Changeling » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:01 am

Dear Samantha,

I would like to request a reading (finally succeeded in login in thanks to Swetha/Abhishek) regarding this big choice I have to make. I have to decide whether or not to join my husband in his home country. I'll tell you which country it is, but I'm afraid this will make it difficult for you to stay objective. If you like the name of the country anyway, I'll send it to you, of course. Do you need anything else? names and places and such? I have two children, girls. I live in Holland. My name is Toos (de Waard). Is staying here the best option for our family as a whole, or going there? I know I am myself responsible for my choices, but I don't know what to take into account. It's all too big and confusing. any insights are welcome, I am especially interested in which choice best serves our purpose in life, that is, where are we supposed to be, destinywise/according to Spirit's logic/will?

Thanks a million if you can find the time.

Love,
Blackbird.

samantha234

Working on your reading

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:10 pm

Hi Toos,
I will start working on your reading tonight. I will do two so we can compare which is the best direction for you to go, and then you can make a choice.
                                                                      Love and light,
                                                                                  Samantha

Susanne

Request

Post by Susanne » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:36 pm

Dearest Samantha,
I know I have taken a great deal of time from
you but could you do one more reading (i promise)
I have a discrimation suit because I was denied a job
because of my age its being investigated now.They left a message on my
voice mail saying highering college kids were were highest priority..so dont show up.
just wondering if I'll win...its not urgent....
Susanne
thank you

samantha234

new reading

Post by samantha234 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:19 pm

Dear Susanne,
I will be happy to do that reading for you! Anytime, just ask, ok? I will get it back to you as soon as possible and post it on the board.
                                                                     Loveand light,
                                                                            Samantha

P.S. Check out the tarot-waite forum! I am holding classes on Tarot if your interested, why don't you sign up? :) Would love to have you there!

Changeling

Still on the big choice

Post by Changeling » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:10 am

Hello Samantha,
Susanne did a reading for me, would you do one, too? Specifically I'm interested in where my spiritual/psychic development is served best. Here or in my husband's country. Or doesn't it matter? If you get anything else, like something I may have overlooked in the decisionmaking process, that would be great.
Thank you.
Love,
Blackbird.

samantha234

your reading

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:15 pm

Hi Blackbird,
:smt006
Believe it or not, I had a reading all done and written out and it disappeared! I did this a week ago! :smt017  I had asked two questions, one if you stay, 2 if you go!! It got lost I guess, so I will redo your reading for you, :) and post it here as soon as possible! Sorry about that!
                                                                     Samantha

Changeling

Lost reading

Post by Changeling » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:22 am

Dear Samantha,

I'm sorry all your work is gone like that. I think I wasn't supposed to read it then. Maybe you can save your energy for something else, maybe I really have to do this on my own... I don't know.

Thank you anyway if it works.

Love,
Blackbird.

Bhadra

Reading for Bhadra from Samantha

Post by Bhadra » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:15 am

Thanks so much Samantha for a great reading. I'm posting it here as Swetha suggested.

Hi Bhadra,
i am so sorry , things have been really busy and now i am having trouble with my computer! But I will try to answer your questions the best i can, and you let me know what to post on the board, ok? thank you for your patience.  
ok, i hope this makes sense to you.
I see an offer of love that comes to you which has caused you or is causing you to look back over what you have accomplished in your life so far. It could be in the form of a letter, but promises growth and security.
I see a change in residence and a new beginning due to the fact that a wealthy man helps you out of a bad situation.
I see you walking away from a situation that has stunted your growth both emotionally and spiritually, and the cards are showing me that you are justified in doing so.
I see you recieve spiritual guidance from a woman who lives in the country.
She is a dark woman, dark hair and eyes, i mean, very strong-willed, a bit controlling i suspect, but a good friend who will stand by you.
psychically, you feel in suspension. Too many hidden thoughts and feelings  are blocking you. But there is a light older man around you, whom you can trust and confide in, to help you release these feelings.
I see that through the pain you have endured, you will grow stronger and get on your feet again financially.
Doesn't seem to be anything bad in the cards for you, alot of growth, freedom, and strength. Let me know if this has helped any, i hope so, and what you would like printed in the forum.   I don't have a copy of this as i am unable to print it, so isf you could send me what you would like shown, i'd really appreciate it! And keep me posted, i hope things work out for you the way you would like them to.

Love and light,
                                                                  Samantha

walkingwithelves

may I have a reading please

Post by walkingwithelves » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:37 pm

:)  Please may I have a reading. My date of birth is 7th November at 6:30pm. Do you need any more information

Walkingwithelves :smt017

Tinkywinky

Can you do a Reading for Susan, please?

Post by Tinkywinky » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:32 pm

I'm requesting a psychic reading for myself.

I'm a new member.

Thank you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”