May I have a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:31 pm

terrimaree wrote:
cltncblondeeagle wrote:This fan club started when Trish Stratus immed me out of the blue. She basically opened the door that these men came through and into my life. I just call them my fan club for lack of a better term here. They make me feel like Scarlett O' Hara at the 12 Oaks barbecue which is something I thought I would NEVER EVER feel here at all. Now I have and I want it back again. I am 35 years old here and never ever thought I would have a man interested in me and now that I have and several of them I dont want it to stop.
I'm no expert, but from what I've read so far, I wonder if you are looking for self-esteem or acceptance in the wrong places? Haveyou met any of these people in your fan club before? What about people that you already know since you say you though you weould never thought you would have a man interested in you? Seems like there must be something underlying to make you feel that way?

More like a little of both. Yes I did meet one of them back in December and the reaction he had to me was breathtaking and had me on cloud nine for hours. Most of the people I know off line are my parents or older with married children. So that is deadendsville there for me. When I was a child I was always considered ugly by my peers. As an adult, I feel like I am a female verson of the Warner Brothers skunk. I had to drop out of college because I was accused of stalking two white male staff members.

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:06 pm

Andrea, here is some tough love coming at ya, but here it goes. I got two words for you:

GROW UP!

You are 35 years old! Yet you live your life like you are some teenage girl, waiting for some pin up boy to shower attention on you. You live your whole life as if you are a victim of it. Oh, you "can't" meet anyone in the real world, because all you know are your family members or married people. You "had to" drop out of college because of some wierd stalking incident you were involved in. You can't have any purpose in your life unless some strange wacko on the Internet showers you with a bone of attention.

What do YOU have to offer to the world? What are YOU doing to make the world a better place? What is your GREATER PURPOSE in life?

My non-psychic advice is to get off your butt and go CONTRIBUTE something in the world. Stop expecting the world to hand things to you on a silver platter. Stop looking for love and validation from others. Stop trying to get attention from other people by trying to make us feel sorry for you.

You are a black hole right now. All you want to do is take love from others. You have nothing to give, because you see yourself as this victim. You've got "poor me" syndrome. Well, the only way you are going to feel better about yourself is to *stop playing the victim*!! I don't care how ugly you were as a child - we were all ugly children with rotten dysfunctional families. Get over it! Get over yourself!

Go volunteer at the hospital where some children are sick and dying. Get some freakin' perspective.

There is so much more to the world than the limited navel-gazing you've been obviously wasting your life on.

If there's one thing I agree with you, however, it was getting rid of the shrink. Obviously it wasn't doing much for you. Go spend that money on a class or hobby that you find interesting, meet some real people, and get on with your life.

If you want more love in your life, GIVE it.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:39 pm

wow! thats one hell of of tough view point. *gulp*

but true. Andrea, you need to get out more. meet people, start a hobby, look for another job, stand up for yourself.

I dont think any one else could have said it better than you Stephanie.

Abhishek

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:29 pm

I would go out and do more but my parents wont let me. I am a taurus living with two leos. Like I stated earlier I am scared to death to stand up to them because in the past they have threatend to take stuff away from me like food. I live with the following things here:learning and developmentally disabled, flat feet that blister easily, hypothyroidism, mytro vavle prolapse, myo fascular pain syndrome, depression, social anxiety, unspecified personality disorder, aspenger's syndrome, tmj, stimulus condition, sleep apnea and a lazy eye. I have been told that I dont have the social skills to hold down a job so another job of any sort is out of the question. Life has never ever been easy for me. I spent 9 months in an insitution at age 15. I dropped out of college because when it happend stalking had just became a felony in the state I lived in and did so so that charges wouldnt be filed against me. Part of the poor me stuff comes from the fact I was and always have been taken for face value. Very very few people would even make an effort to really get to know me. Also here in the South we live by the bible and in the bible it says honor you mother and father. So as a Southerner I am duty bound to honor them.

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:26 pm

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:47 pm

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:59 pm

For someone who is supposedly learning disabled you write at a very intelligent level. Beyond that, none of the problems you described should stop you from going out and getting your own life. There is nothing you said in anything you wrote that says you can't go out and contribute to the world. Lazy eye and TMJ are annoying but not something that can stop you from holding down a job. Plenty of people go out and work and contribute even with thyroid problems, health issues, and depression.

What, you think the rest of the world has it all easy all the time and we don't have our own issues to contend with?

I'll bet everyone on this board could come up with a list of ailments and problems that are hindering us in our lives, but the difference between the people who are happy and YOU is that YOU are wasting your life focusing on these things and using them as excuses for not living your life.

Beyond that your whole situation sounds bizarre. You are 35 years old and your parents won't let you out? And they'll threaten to stop feeding you if you stand up to them? That's ABUSE. I don't what that you live in the South, and I don't care what the Bible says...honoring your mother and father doesn't mean you sit around and let them abuse you. And if you were *sexually* abused by your parents you should just take that too, because the Bible supposedly says so? That's a misinterpretation of what that commandment means. "Honor" doesn't mean lay over and let someone stomp all over you.

You need to get the hell out of that house and go live on your own somewhere. Go research online and find some organization to help you. What the heck are you going to do when your parents die? You need to learn to live on your own sooner or later and better now before you are too old to change and too frail to take care of yourself.

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:12 pm

This also seemed fitting...just popped into my mailbox:

Ugly, The Resident Tomcat

Everyone in the apartment complex I lived in knew who Ugly was. Ugly was the
resident tomcat. Ugly loved three things in this world: fighting, eating
garbage, and, shall we say, love.

The combination of these things, combined with a life spent outside had
their effect on Ugly. To start with, he had only one eye and where the other
should have been was a hole. He was also missing his ear on the same side,
his left foot appeared to have been badly broken at one time, and had healed
at an unnatural angle, making him look like he was always turning the
corner.

Ugly would have been a dark gray tabby, striped type, except for the sores
covering his head, neck, and even his shoulders

Every time someone saw Ugly there was the same reaction. "That's one ugly
cat!!!"

All the children were warned not to touch him, the adults threw rocks at
him, hosed him down, squirted him when he tried to come in their homes, or
shut his paws in the door when he would not leave.

Ugly always had the same reaction. If you turned the hose on him, he would
stand there, getting soaked until you gave up and quit. If you threw things
at him, he would curl his lanky body around your feet in forgiveness.

Whenever he spied children, he would come running, meowing frantically and
bump his head against their hands, begging for their love.

If you ever picked him up he would immediately begin suckling on your shirt,
earrings, whatever he could find.

One day Ugly shared his love with the neighbor's dogs. They did not respond
kindly, and Ugly was badly mauled. I tried to rush to his aid. By the time I
got to where he was laying, it was apparent
Ugly's sad life was almost at an end.

As I picked him up and tried to carry him home, I could hear him wheezing
and gasping, and could feel him struggling. It must be hurting him terribly,
I thought.

Then I felt a familiar tugging, sucking sensation on my ear. Ugly, in so
much pain, suffering and obviously dying, was trying to suckle my ear. I
pulled him closer to me, and he bumped the palm of my hand with his head,
then he turned his one golden eye towards me, and I could hear the distinct
sound of purring.

Even in the greatest pain, that ugly battle-scarred cat was asking only for
a little affection, perhaps some compassion.

At that moment I thought Ugly was the most beautiful, loving creature I had
ever seen. Never once did he try to bite or scratch me, try to get away from
me, or struggle in any way. Ugly just
looked up at me completely trusting in me to relieve his pain.

Ugly died in my arms before I could get inside, but I sat and held him for a
long time afterwards, thinking about how one scarred, deformed little stray
could so alter my opinion about what it means to have true pureness of
spirit, to love so totally and truly.

Ugly taught me more about giving and compassion than a thousand books,
lectures, or talk show specials ever could, and for that I will always be
thankful. He had been scarred on the outside, but I was scarred on the
inside, and it was time for me to move on and learn to love truly and
deeply. To give my total to those I cared for.

Many people want to be richer, more successful,well liked,beautiful, but for
me...

I will always try to be Ugly.

Author Unknown

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:46 pm

I am rumored to have 170 iq. As for looking for help from an organization, I dont know because I have been burned before. I have been told I dont have the social skills needed to hold down a job and the state voc rehab helped me find one which I eventually got fired from. They became frustrated with me and told me to file for ssi because I am too high functioning to them. They are used to working with people who have the mentallity to hold down nothing more than workshop or janitorial type work. But since I could manipulate a computer, it upsetted their apple cart. Aspenger's syndrome is a form of high functioning autism which affects ones social skills. I am hoping to move out as soon as my ssi case is settled into my own moble home. When you have been told for years what you cant do you being to believe it and start to live life that way. That is probably where that black hole comes from. Asking for help aint easy for me in certain aspects of my life so I wind up usually trying to do it on my own.

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:39 pm

First off, don't let other people put you down and tell you that you can't do something.

With an IQ of 170, you have *something* to contribute to society. There are a lot of jobs that you could do that don't require tremendous social skills. For example, many computer programmers work from home through the Internet and don't even talk to their clients on the phone - they just communicate through email!

However, going to a government organization is NOT going to help you. They are completely clueless about most things. They are not equipped to deal with asperger's, if that's what you have.

BUT there are plenty of organizations and support groups for asperger's out there, with people knowledgeable about the syndrome and able to give you better guidance and help. I did a quick search on google and found this website aspergerinfo.com which may not be a bad place to start.

Unfortunately, with the world the way that it is, you have to take the first steps and take control over your own destiny. The government isn't going to put you on the right path, and your parents don't sound like they are helping much either. So use your brain and your obviously solid computer skills to find the help you need on the Internet.

But wasting your time and pinning your hopes on male attention to come and save you - speaking as a woman who's been out on that dating scene for quite a while, and seeing how divorce is more the norm nowadays - that's a pie in the sky fantasy even for the average woman. And basing self-esteem on attention from others isn't healthy no matter who you are.

That doesn't mean you won't find a love connection someday - in fact, I'll bet that if there is someone out there for you, he's got some of the same problems you have and probably has asperger's himself. So going out and connecting with others like you is your best bet, not just in terms of getting the support you need, but finding someone that you might actually be able to be with.

Good luck!

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:57 am

Okay and thanks.

Deborah

Just some of my thoughts

Post by Deborah » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:24 am

Everyone seems to be coming down really hard ..maybe this is what sh e needs maybe not ...

Have you ever been lost in the world?

Scared to turn your back?

When I did your reading I felt something and I held it back...
Maybe because it hit me at home as well...

If you need a friend ..not a pitty party but a friend I am here to listen might tell ya to toughen up ...might tell ya to grow up ..might send u a hug as well...
somethings are personal and do not need to be placed in here ...I do understand this and I think the forum bosses do too.

As for your fan club ..honey these men are not ur fan club...I know someoen who is in same boat..and she dates ALOT and thinks she is going to find mr perfect... He is out there you just have to go out and find him ..this dont mean in a bar ..hell i hear ya meet the best ones in the grocery store on Saturday morning ... seems to be the time us ppl with kids dont shop lol ..cuz we are too busy cleaning house and keeping up with soccer games...
everything u said ..there is a way to fix them ..nobody is ugly when ur beautiful inside! Follow your heart..and your heart will follow you!
Deborah

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:11 am

Okay thanks Debbie.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”