Out of my depth!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Jay

Out of my depth!!

Post by Jay » Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:10 pm

HI,

Firstly I'm new to this community and have joined looking for advice and help on my newly found(well discovered) pyschic abilities.

I joined firstly to gain general advice, but since joining I have come across a rather difficult experience. A friend of a friend was told by a spiritualist to speak to me to get help on the difficult dreams/experiences that he had been encountering. I aware via my mother(who is strong abilities) that I am currently being tested to become a light guider - sorry my terms may not be correct - only 2 months into all this!

Anyway I met with the guy and yes helped him solve one of his problems. BUT he has many and I feel I am out of my depth, but feel that I need to help him. If any one has an ideas how I can support him, any instructions on how he can give himself protection and how he can get support from his guides. I am willing to tell the story more fully, so if you are available to help please contact me.

Kind Regards

Jay

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:39 pm

Hi Jay,

Welcome aboard Sun Signs. I sincerely hope you are able to find the answers to all your questions here and then some. We also hope to learn from you and your experiences.

Regards,
Abhishek

stephanie

Post by stephanie » Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:03 pm

No matter how many problems the guy has, it is not up to *you* to solve them. That is *his* job. All you have to do is be a light for him. Give him the information that you have, share with him your light, and then let it go. The rest is up to him.

crown

Post by crown » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:55 am

Ditto, I have been where you are. this is the time for you to work on yourself, and get clear--meditate, meditate!! Talk to others and read everthing that you can get about your abilities~go with your gut when picking something out. this is an exciting time for you--but, slow down and small the bliss!

Have you considered energy work, Reiki, Reconnection, healing touch or even a massage would help you become more centered and at peace with your new(rediscovered) gift.

light to you,
crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

Raven

Post by Raven » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:18 pm

I agree with what the others have said here, he has lessons to learn and if you resolve his problems for him he will have missed the lessons and will have to repeat them. You need to be there as a friend and guide him when you are told to do so. Listen to your guides and instince, if it doesn't feel totally right then back away. You could take on his problems if you are not careful or delay your learning.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”