Reading Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kerosh

Reading Request

Post by Kerosh » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:02 pm

I've requested it before, but really need a reading. I need confirmation because of doubt, and no confirmation will come until this happens. When I ask above, I am told and I am doing thing's under there, but self-doubt is holding me back. A reading would help very much so.

We are slowly dealing with it with tests and challenges, but these aren't working very well. Still need a reading.

Requests:
-----
Feel my spirit and tell me about that...
-----
Basically, about myself. I've already been told everything from above, but I need confirmation another, in a reading because of doubt. I even remember things, but still... It is very difficult, and people hold me up, but I can barely hold up.

If you can find my spiritual name, you will wash away all my doubts. I know it, but if you can find it and confirm that, all doubts will be gone and I will know what I need to do. Everything will be possible. But if that can't be found, then I will still be lost, even with information told to me. If my spiritual name is something different than what I know, then I will be more fully lost, confused, and doubting than ever.

The above will help much, but finding my spiritual name will help much more.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”