Reading Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bell

Reading Please

Post by Bell » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:02 pm

May I have a general reading please. :)

Starchipper

General Reading

Post by Starchipper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:52 am

Bell,

I am seeing you as a very happy energenic person. You are surrounded by alot of people who love being with you. You are very happy! :smt007

Bell

Post by Bell » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:43 pm

Thank you for the reading; but you are seeing the wrong person

In2itive_Spirit

Post by In2itive_Spirit » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:17 pm

Hi Bell,
I felt a few things when I looked at your energy..
The first being this little bit of fog and it made me feel like you have been dealing with some health issuses in the recent past.. Felt a bit of fatigue with this...
I also felt the energy of a loved one on the other side..His energy was that of a man whom passed possibly between 50's early 60's so this does not feel like someone who passed of old age.. I feel a strong connection with this spirit and wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell me you felt his presense at times too...
Something funny here I keep getting is this little dog ...lol very vocal...I don't know if it's a dog you have now or is in spirit..I seem to have trouble telling when it's animals..
I felt a warm and creative nature about you but also a little bit of saddness. Feeling like your a person who has given much but seemed to be let down when it comes to being on the recieving end..
I do keep getting some kind of reference to the south east usa as well...
These were just some of the things I felt in your energy as I read your request :)

love and light
In2itive_Spirit

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:46 pm

Bell,

Thank you for letting me know I had the reading of another. May it be that someone else was near you at that time and the reading could have been for them. Well if not, sorry about that! Take care.

Starchipper*

Rose

reading request....

Post by Rose » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:56 pm

usually readings are read through queries. To request a general reading, will inturn receive a general reading, due to general pick up of sporatic energies around the individual. If the individual is closed off mentally, emotionally and physically to the reading, it is very hard to read the person. At least this is by my experience. A closed person and/or one who is very nervous, I cannot read. A very experienced psychic might be able to do this, but I've not seen many. Maybe one or two. But just on the basis of your request, I sense 'closed' individual. One who is testing others, will not get anything, because there are too many diversities in a reading, and too many perspectives, and some people want absolute preciseness in a reading. For there are many avenues, like the sand pebbles in a glass, so is the direction of our lives, depending on the choices we make every day, little or big ones. And that's my take on this matter.
Blessings in the light.
I remain,
Rose
Triune Consulting Services, Alternative Health Care for Today.

Kerosh

Post by Kerosh » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:45 am

It's a test.

Either that or you are extremely closed off and resisting.

Maybe without meaning to be, but being that way. Know that only you can choose if you wish to be read. If you do not want to be read and are trying to test, do you think any can get in as it is your privacy...

A long time ago, I would have normally forced my way in... But I know better now. You must have true permission to read. You need to have a true request.

Bell

Re: reading

Post by Bell » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:03 pm

Hi In2itive_Spirit,
Thanks for the reading; just want to give you feed back

The first being this little bit of fog and it made me feel like you have been dealing with some health issuses in the recent past.. Felt a bit of fatigue with this...
Had tests done and stuff health looks good but I am always fatigue; I just think it's my energy being drained with some stuff and people in my life.

I also felt the energy of a loved one on the other side..His energy was that of a man whom passed possibly between 50's early 60's so this does not feel like someone who passed of old age.. I feel a strong connection with this spirit and wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell me you felt his presense at times too... (Not sure who this man would be I have lost relatives, my hubby lost his father; he passed I think in his mid 60's. I do feel a presence like someone looking over my shoulder; I thought it would be my grandmother or grandfather; I don't feel it as strong as I use too; sometimes I talk to my grandmother and ask for a sign or maybe I'm just missing the signs.

Something funny here I keep getting is this little dog ...lol very vocal...I don't know if it's a dog you have now or is in spirit..I seem to have trouble telling when it's animals.. (My sister had a little dog and she was very vocal she had passed with cancer

I felt a warm and creative nature about you but also a little bit of saddness. Feeling like your a person who has given much but seemed to be let down when it comes to being on the recieving end.. ( I do have some things going on in my life and I am the type of person who thinks of everyone else before myself.

I do keep getting some kind of reference to the south east usa as well...(Not sure what this would be, I live in Canada and I have never been in the States.

These were just some of the things I felt in your energy as I read your request

Again, that you so much for the reading. I wish I could figure out who the male is. I wish I could communicate with my grandmother I was very very close to her.

Bell

Re: Rose Reading

Post by Bell » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:12 pm

Hi Rose,

I am a type of person who keeps deep feelings inside and I let on to family and others that everything with me is ok. I'm the type that puts everyone before myself and I had all my life been like that. I am really interested in readings and I'm not closed off to reading I enjoy feedback when I aske for a reading. I thought a general reading would be easier to do; to be direct I would like to know how family wise things look; I'm not looking for preciseness in a reading, I do understand that our lives revolves around the choices we make in our lives. I just like having reading done basically to see if I am going in the right direction.

Thanks so much for the message,
Belinda

Bell

RE: Kerosh Reply

Post by Bell » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:22 pm

Hi Kerosh,

It's not a test.

I've had readings done on other sites; I enjoy having the readings done; it amazes me that someone can actually read a person. I find this stuff interesting. A true Request; Well, My family is very very important to me; things are going on and wondering how things are going to work out. Seems most of my expectations in life have never worked out the way I wanted. I am a good person and I always take care of the ones I love; actually I always put loved ones before myself.

Sorry, you feel that way; Maybe it is hard to read me because I have so much going on in my mind and sometimes it feels like everything is spinning around and I cannot collect a thought with so much running through my mind.

Rose

on first impressions

Post by Rose » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:50 pm

It appears 'bell' needs to be grounded. I 'see' red. To balance the mental body, Red needs to be worn, eaten (apples, cherries, jam, rosehip jam, etc). Sometimes I see here that one can wear their heart on their sleeve, and their heart chakra is way oversized that it compromises all their other chakras. Here I see the heart chakra is oversized, where upon, the secondary working chakra is yellow (the mind). And then red. Grounding, or sexual chakra, could also be the action chakra, depending if the front or back is out of wack.
There are times when we come into this world to even out our lives byhelping others, and putting ourselves on the back burner. This teaches us humility which is a great trait to have. This does not necessarily mean that we are on the wrong track, or not doing what we were meant to do in life, but to realize that our physical lives are what they are....to teach our soul self to grow through physical circumstances.
Indeed! I've met people who've had the gift of faith, and were not satisfied with it and got bent out of shape! They wanted something with pizzaz! And when we do not readily accept our gift, or place in life, be it to serve others, practice humility, perserverance, endurance, which are spiritual/metaphysical gifts then it seeps in to affect our physical, mental and emotional aspects of ourselves. So, when we come here and question, about our place in life, and are we doing the right thing....think this....greater is the person who serves everyone else in this world, for he/she will be the best treated once crossing over into the Light. For those who live so much in the ego, and self gratification, hypocracy, will be having a hell of a hard time trying to get into the hereafter, to where they 'think' they deserve to be, that the old saying, what goes around, will have finally come around...and you will see that happening once you get to the other side.
At this time, see your life as where you are supposed to be, and work on your 'grounding' of yourself, quieting yourself, by accecpting those things you cannot change and have the courage to change the things you can. These little sayings have a very profound affect, when we get into 'stinkin' 'thinkin'....so our ego likes to do...
Blessings in the LIght.
Rose :smt020
Triune Consulting Services, Alternative Health Care for Today.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”