Reading Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

srching4peace

Reading Please

Post by srching4peace » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:32 pm

I would greatly appreciate a reading please. Especially interested in the relationship I am in and if any other info is needed I will gladly provide. Thank you so much in advance! :)

Starchipper

General reading

Post by Starchipper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:56 am

I feel your weight upon your chest. You have a heaviness of heartache. You truly will find another to fill that void! Keep up your strength and no need to search. The person will be meeting you within one week or so. You will then be happy and full of life! :smt008

srching4peace

Reading

Post by srching4peace » Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:02 pm

Thank you so much. I truly hope that something good comes along.

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:30 pm

You are entirely Welcome! I hope you receive the very best in Life! :)

crown

reading

Post by crown » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:48 am

I saw a split of some kind-perhaps moving on. I also saw a studio apartment?

crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

srching4peace

Post by srching4peace » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:13 pm

I am trying to finish up a divorce that has teken 2 years and struggling with the relationship I am in now. So not sure if the split you saw is for which one. Studio apt? Interesting. Would like to hear more. Am very confused.

srching4peace

need continuance of reading

Post by srching4peace » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:16 am

you were correct there was a split. Later the afternoon of the last reading where you said there would be a split. I was confused, I thought this pertained to a relationship I was in. In reality it must have been a work relationship, I was laid off from my job. Now I know where the studio apartment fits in. I am looking for one due to the fact I will lose my home now that i am unemployed. Please I ask for a continued reading in light of the circumstances, to see what is in store for me next. Thank you so much in advance

crown

srching4peace

Post by crown » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:46 am

I am so sorry to hear of your job loss.

But! I see total lightness, (I know this sounds hokey) but I saw the most beautiful pair of ballerina slippers, satin pink sorrounded by glitter dust. the image persisted despite my efforts to move on. I have no idea what it means --but it feels very nice. Perhaps I new door is opening for you as we speak--all is as it should be. Sit quietly and breathe deeply---take in the beautiful pink color and see what feelings, visions etc. that you get.

Peace is yours! It's your divine right.
crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

srching4peace

Thank you

Post by srching4peace » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:04 am

Thank you so much for the continued support. I will go home and try to bring myself some peace and take your advice. Any more information would be greatly appreciated. Again thank you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”