Reading Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moosh

Reading Please

Post by Moosh » Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:57 am

I am looking for anyone to give me a reading. A lot has gone on in my personal life and I am looking for answers. I have never done this before and am hopeing that somebody will be able to give me some guidance.

Thank You.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:05 am

Hi Moosh,

Welcome to the sun signs forum. Make yourself at home. i am sure someone will come along offering you whatever help you seek. sometimes here it takes a little time.

however, if you do feel like talking about anything that feels heavy in your heart we are all here to help you thru it. read around the board and you will see almost everyone has his/her share of problems and what makes things better for everyone is a sharing whats on thier minds... i believe it does help. it has helped swetha and me and i am sure many others arund here.

Best,
Abhishek

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:34 pm

I would like to help if I can! I read your reply and just got teary eyed! Why is that?

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:55 pm

StarChipper,

I know what you mean when you say "teary eyed" i cant say i felt the same way... but the post so quitely said so much... or atleast thats how i felt. as if there is so much Moosh has to say and so much pain... just a feeling.

odd .. heh?

Abhishek

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:25 pm

Not odd to me! We are both definitely in tune to Moosh's feelings though! :smt010 We truely want to help. :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”