Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grano

Reading please

Post by Grano » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:01 pm

Hi there,

my name's Matthias. I am interested in a reading of how I will generate my income in the future. Which direction is good for me? I have passed commercial school in 2001 and am studying philosophy right now.

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:19 pm

Hi Matthias,

welcome to the sun signs forum. whatever you choose i wish to the best of luck in your career. :) make yourself at home and learn and share and make friends.

Abhishek

Grano

Post by Grano » Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:25 pm

Thanks Abhishek for the kind reply. It is good to be aboard :)

crown

reading

Post by crown » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:45 am

this is just my first quick look (perhaps something more definitive will appear later.)

Sorry, in advance if this makes no sense to you.
I saw you scraping away some muck (looked like chocolate) (it made me think of food....maybe I'm just hungry!) I saw a jump rope and a wielding hose.

Let me if anything rings a bell, and if not I'll try at another time.

crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

Grano

Re: reading

Post by Grano » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:57 pm

crown wrote: I saw you scraping away some muck (looked like chocolate) (it made me think of food....maybe I'm just hungry!) I saw a jump rope and a wielding hose.

crown
Hi Crown!

Very interesting. I have difficulties in understanding your vocabulary though. My native tongue is German you know. What means "scraping some muck"? And what is a "wielding hose"? :)

Very, very interesting. How do you see these things? Is it what popped up in your mind when thinking about for the first time?

crown

matthias reading

Post by crown » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:04 am

dear matthias,
I like to give what I see (I see snap shots or a movie reel & sometimes see words) without adding any comments, since the person will know what it means better than I do.

My visions are rarely simple --(for instance --A pair of glasses to indicate the person is not seeing the situation clearly.) so, I get frustrated sometimes, but that's how I get it.

I would say that your clearing out some muck (like scraping a muddy sidwalk), maybe some much need cleaning physically, mentally, relationship etc.

And perhaps the weilding (for building with iron) is you rebuilding.

You will be the best judge if this applies to you. meditate on it and see what you get.

light to you!
crown
Live your passion. Relinquish the need for approval. ~*Believe in yourself~you're entitled to dress, walk, and talk any way you choose.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”