reading of self please-feeling very overwhelmed

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

christinae

reading of self please-feeling very overwhelmed

Post by christinae » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:48 am

I would love a reading if anyone can take a moment. i have had a very spiritual year and am almost afraid of how sharpened my senses have become and the changes i have had. This has been the most incredible year of my life for discovering my inner/true self, but now i am afraid it is going to spiral down. Recently ive had feelings of being overwhelmed like something tremendous is going to happen very soon. does anyone feel anything different or see something around me that i may not be aware of? I have not had a reading in 11 years, and my birthday is December 25, 2005

Kerosh

Post by Kerosh » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:15 am

Decided to see what is up and I see that you just want more of this change in your life and you are still very excited. It can't end now, well it won't. Though there will be seduction and a chance to lose much of what you have (material things), you will be filled with great joy as you continue to embark on your journey of spirituality, and of greater understanding.

This power is here to give you enjoyment. You will find great wealth, however. Everything will be overthrown. Your entire life wil be flipped upside down and all will be gone. It will all be somewhat chaotic for you, but I feel that this heightening in spirituality will help you so that you can help others in this state of chaos.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”