911 NEED READING TO FIND SOMEONE

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BPHUSHPUPPY

911 NEED READING TO FIND SOMEONE

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:44 am

HELLO. MY FATHER HAS BEEN MISSING FOR THREE WEEKS. HE IS VERY SICK AND 74 YEARS OLD. CAN ANYONE HELP US FIND HIM OR POINT US IN A DIRECTION TO LOOK. THE POLICE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY CAN. THANKS, BP

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:23 pm

Hello BPHUSHPUPPY,

My impression is: The only location I could pick up on was, tree covered mountains. Was there some kind of disagreement, or family wishes that were misunderstood by your father before he left? Was there a family member or friend he may have felt he needed to make peace with or see one more time? (there was something he 'must' do or 'complete', and he thought he must do this alone.) This may have had to do with finances or money. Your father is not concerned about his health, or any physical threat. He will successfully complete whatever was so important to him.

I hope this might help, this is everything I could read.

:smt059
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:26 pm

Does he have alshimers (that illness that Regan had before he died). If yes was he in a nursing home of some kind. If yes then he is probably trying to go "home" be it to a childhood or the last address he lived at before being insitutionalized. Alzhimers paitents always talk about wanting to go home and I feel like that is what he is doing. Going home.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:43 pm

I WILL TELL YOU SOME ABOUT HIM. HE WENT TO WORK ON A TUE. NIGHT, BUT HE WAS ALREADY SICK. WHEN HE WENT IN, THEY TOLD HIM HE NEEDED TO GO BACK HOME. HE CALLED MY MOM AND TOLD HER THAT HE WAS COMING HOME , AND SHE TOLD HIM IF HE WASNT THERE IN 30 MINUTES SHE WAS COMING TO LOOK FOR HIM. AFTER 45 MINUTES SHE WENT TO FIND HIM AND THEN CALLED THE POLICE. HE HAS HEART TROUBLE, PARKINSONS, AND ON DIALISIS. HOPE THIS HELPS. THANKS BP

Catwoman148

Did you find him yet?

Post by Catwoman148 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:16 am

Hi, has your father been found yet? Please give us an update. I will pray, and see what I can see.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:29 pm

NO WE HAVENT FOUND HIM YET. THERE IS STILL NO LEADS. THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE US. BP

Catwoman148

This may help

Post by Catwoman148 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:25 am

Wesley, my husband told me to tell you to check the hospitals for John Doe's. You should call all of the hospitals yourself, and explain the situation. Wes believes that your father may have been mugged, and is missing his wallet. I hope it helps. Keep us posted. I'm so sorry for your grief.
Love, catwoman and catman

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:39 am

MY MOM KEEPS SAYING THAT SHE THINKS HE IS IN A HOSPITAL. WITH THE PRIVACY ACT THEY WONT REALLY TELL YOU ANYTHING. WE HAVE CALLED ALL THE HOSPITALS WITHIN ABOUT 100 MILES. WE HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND HIS CAR EITHER. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. BP

Catwoman148

Your missing father

Post by Catwoman148 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:18 pm

Hi, I would go to each hospital with a photo, and ask to look at each person. If the hospital won't let you, let me know. My father is a private investigator and a Bounty Hunter, and he would know the laws, and I will talk with him about it. He has the ability to find anyone unless they are dead, and even then, he can usually find them. Hang in there. I will talk with my father today, and let you know.
Love, Catwoman

alicialuck

Post by alicialuck » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:57 pm

I got this impression and to be true to my spirit guides I have to say that what I got is "He is near a zoo" Now this could be way off because I do not guarantee anything.
I feel like when they do find him he will be near his car. Because he felt he should not stray from it. Confused he stayed near the car.
If there is a zoo near where you live please call then to see if they have spotted your dads car.
I hope this helps, because this is all I have for right now.
May the angels help you all to locate him.
Alicia

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:39 pm

Wait I know of two zoos in South Carolina. One is Riverbanks in Columbia and the other is Hollywild near Spartanburg which houses animals that were used in movies.

alicialuck

Post by alicialuck » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:14 am

Thank you cltncblondeeagle. This is very helpful. I sure hope they can find him soon.
Lets keep praying for him.
Alicia

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:53 pm

I travel alot to South Carolina and have relatives there so that is how come I know this information. There is a psudeo zoo near or on the way to Myrtle Beach but I cant think of its name at all. Then there is an gator exhibit at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach as well as the Ripley's Aquarium at Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. I also plan to move there one day once my ssi case ever gets settled. I may need a reading on that here too. Your welcome Al. Glad to be of help here.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:28 am

Dear Friend,

Where do you live? i.e. which city/country. Just let me know so that I shall see if I can visualise HIM.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:33 pm

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR TRYING TO HELP US. I HAVE SOMEONE GOING TO COLUMBIA THIS WEEKEND WITH SOME FLIERS AND TO LOOK AROUND IN THE AREA OF THE ZOO. IT IS ALITTLE WAYS FROM WHERE WE LIVE, BUT WORTH A TRY.

PRAVIN WE LIVE IN EDGEFIELD, SOUTH CAROLINA.

IT WAS A MONTH YESTERDAY THAT HE HAS BEEN GONE. THE NEWS DID ANOTHER INTERVEIW AND WE FOUND A GOOD PICTURE OF THE CAR HE IS IN, SO NOW PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT AND MAYBE SPOT HIM BETTER. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM AS EVERYONE HAS BEEN DOING AND MAYBE WE WILL FIND HIM SOON.

THANK YOU AGAIN. THIS MEANS ALOT TO ME, BONNIE

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”