911 NEED READING TO FIND SOMEONE

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:45 pm

BP where is Edgefeild in relation to Spartenburg. Then again which is closer Spartenburg or Columbia. I have heard the name of your town but for the life of me cant seem to picture where it is.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:47 pm

Dear Friend,

When I wrote to you I was already visualising in some hospital somewhat stable. I feel he has breathing problems and also problems lower down i.e. probably kidney. I am trying to find out how he reached there or rather I am trying to feel how he reached there. So far no indications.

Shall definitely inform you as I get some intuition.

Pravin Kumar.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:48 pm

PRAVIN,
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING. HE DOES HAVE HEART TROUBLE AND HE IS ON DYALISIS. BP

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:19 am

CLTNCBLONDEEAGLE,
I AM SOOOOO SORRY I SKIPPED YOUR LAST MESSAGE. I DONT KNOW WHERE MY MIND WAS. I AM CLOSER TO COLUMBIA THAN SPARTANBURG. COLUMBIA IS ABOUT 50-60 MILES UP I-20 FROM ME. DO YOU KNOW WHERE N. AUGUSTA, AIKEN, MCKORMIC, OR GRANITVILLE ARE. THOSE ARE THE SURROUNDING TOWNS. I AM ABOUT 15 MINUTES FROM AUGUSTA GEORGIA. BP

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:43 am

Yeah I do. Thanks. Then how far is Augusta from Atlanta then.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:50 am

ABOUT 3-4 HOURS.

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:15 am

Okay thanks BP.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:09 pm

Dear Friend,

I have been reading your post carefully. You said your father had gone to work and was returning back. He called your mother and said he would be back within 30 minutes and she said if he is not back within 45 minutes she will come looking after him. Was there some friction in your family?

You need to know from where he called as you must be knowing where he had gone for work. Then from that place to your house how many hospitals are there and you could check up with the hospital and if there is any privacy act then you can inform the police about your doubts and ask them to check the hospitals. After all how many hospitals can there be within a distance of 35 miles as in 30 minutes one cannot cover more than that distance as the average speed on USA highways is 70 mph.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar. :)

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:37 pm

PRAVIN,
HE CALLED TO LET HER KNOW BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN SICK THAT DAY. THEY WERE SENDING HIM HOME FROM WORK. THAT WAS A NORMAL THING FOR HIM TO CALL.

IT IS ONLY 10-12 MILES FROM WHERE HE WORKS TO GET HOME. THERE IS ONLY ONE STORE AND A MCDONALDS THAT HE WOULD HAVE PASSED. THEY CHECKED THE CAMERA AT THE STORE, BUT THEY COULDNT SEE THE ROAD. THE MCDONALDS DIDNT HAVE A CAMERA. OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING WAS EITHER CLOSED OR IT WAS WOODS.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE INFO. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP. BP

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:57 pm

Is he friends with any of the "horsey set". It might not necessarly mean that it is a zoo that his car can be located at but just somewhere with lots of animals. You mentioned Akien which if I remember correctly is South Carolina horse country.

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:30 am

NO HES NOT. THERE IS A HIPPADROME NOT FAR FROM HERE. AND IT IS ONLY ABOUT 4-5 MILES FROM WHERE HE WORKED.ITS IN THE CITY LIMITS AND I AM SURE THE POLICE HAVE ALREADY CHECKED AROUND THERE, BUT I WILL CHECK INTO IT MYSELF. THANKS, BP

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:23 am

Your welcome my friend. Glad to be of service to you.

Catwoman148

Is there an update on your father?

Post by Catwoman148 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:41 pm

Hi honey,
I always have your situation in the back of my mind, with prayers for you and your father, and family. Have you been able to go to the hospitals in person yet? Please update me, as I want you to find him very much.
Love, Catwoman

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:05 pm

HELLO TO EVERYONE. I HAVE NO NEWS. WE HAVE SENT OUT MORE FLIERS. SOMEONE IS HANDING THEM OUT TO ALL TOWING SERVICES IN TWO STATES. I HAVE BEEN E-MAILING A FLIER TO EVERY HOSPITAL IN SC. MY SISTER IS SENDING THEM OUT TO ALL HOSPITALS IN FLORIDA. I WILL BE SENDING THEM TO GEORGIA AND NC AS SOON AS I CAN. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS. YALL ARE SO NICE ON HERE. THANK YOU. THE POLICE ARE STILL NOT DOING ANYTHING. THEY SAY THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO SUSPECT FOUL PLAY AND SO THEY WONT DO ANYTHING ELSE, BUT ANSWERE CALLS IF ANY COME IN. IF ANYBODY HAS ANY OTHER ADVICE, LET ME KNOW. THANKS AGAIN, LOVE BP

BPHUSHPUPPY

Post by BPHUSHPUPPY » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:38 am

this has been bothering me lately, so i wanted to share it with you. it may not have anything to do with my fathers disappearance. 1. my mom has had either 4 or 5 pipes bust, 2. the toilet broke twice, 3. the hot water tank started leaking, 4. the water has messed up in her camper, 5. my pool has turned green twice, 6. i started pumping dirt from my well, 6. i got three holes in my water bed, and finally, 7. my husband sat down on the bed and his hand went through it. ( needless to say we had to get a new one.) also i keep dreaming about water. when i wake up i dont really remember anything about the dream except that there was water or a boat. all of this has happened since his disappearance. we have had several people tell us to pay attention to things that happen around us, that it could be clues. i do believe this does happen. do you think with all the water problems that it could be telling us something? i know things are old and wore out, but it just seemed odd that everything is happening all at one time, and now that he is gone. like i said, this could just be odd things happening, but i wanted your opinion. thanks, bp

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”