Angel Readings

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Elizabeth84

Angel Readings

Post by Elizabeth84 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:57 pm

I have been channeling my guardian angel and two other angel guides for a little over a year now.  I keep a journal of their messages of guidance and love and have found them quite helpful in my life's journey.  They always give their love and offer insight into the situation at hand; on more than one occasion they have helped me make the right decision when I was indecisive or hesitant about something and it was very critical.  I can feel them around me when I am channeling them and sometimes "hear" soft whispers of their voices in my mind.  They often tell me when someone is at the door, or alert me before someone calls.  I often see images they send in my mind and have received dreams from them.  I get messages, often sentences that offer guidance when I ask a question to them during a channeling session.

It seems I am naturally gifted when it comes to communing with angels.  I have always had a fascination with them but recently I felt a strong pull in the direction of seriously looking into channeling angels.  I followed this call that I believe was from God and that's how I ended up developing the abilities I have now.  I want to keep at this until I feel secure enough in it to perhaps one day soon become a professional medium/angel reader.  I know not everyone is as in tune with the angels and the abilities do not come as naturally to some...that's why I'd like to extend my offer of free angel readings to anyone on this board.  I am looking for opportunities to improve my abilities and that's why I'm offering these services.

I know there are some of you who are feeling a spiritual need to be "touched by an angel" so to speak, in your life and I'd like to help.  Leave a message below if you'd like a reading, or send a pm.

You can also post questions below and I will answer.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Your story is lovely and has made me smile.  Your gift is truly lovely and your offer to help others is wonderful.

Thank you.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 pm

suzisco wrote:Your story is lovely and has made me smile.  Your gift is truly lovely and your offer to help others is wonderful.

Thank you.
I know it~!!
What a sweetpea~!!  :smt020

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:57 am

I asked a reading from Elizabeth and it was creepily accurate. I feel that she can talk to angels, howelse should she know about what I didn't tell her! Woah :)

Please, i encourage everyone , dont be shy and ask :)

Mlady Raka

Ok....here goes.....

Post by Mlady Raka » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:17 pm

Dear Elizabeth,

I would love you to do a reading for me and tell me about the angel(s) who is/are in my life.  I would also appreciate it if you could tell me how to communicate with him,her,it or them since all I know how to do is pray....

I do not mind if you do the reading here in this thread, since I am sure it will help others as well as myself and also trigger more requests....

love and rainbows

Raka

Nicole

Re: Angel Readings

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:08 pm

Elizabeth84 wrote:I'd like to extend my offer of free angel readings to anyone on this board.  I am looking for opportunities to improve my abilities and that's why I'm offering these services.

I know there are some of you who are feeling a spiritual need to be "touched by an angel" so to speak, in your life and I'd like to help.  Leave a message below if you'd like a reading, or send a pm.

You can also post questions below and I will answer.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
I did reply. and thank you again Elizabeth.

<snip>

Elizabeth84

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:18 pm &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;
Nicole,

I am seeing that you have a best friend whom your angel wants to talk about.
She and you have spent many good times together.
I am seeing that angels are watching your spiritual development.
This friend of yours has more family than you and this makes you upset. &nbsp;You wish you had what she has.
Angels are shaking their heads "No, no, no." &nbsp;What you have is going to change and you shouldn't envy, because who you are is different than who she is. &nbsp;Your situation will be different, fewer family, but I see love encircling you and that new people will enter your life soon.

Your angel is trying to get through to you right now...Close your eyes and take a few deep breathes...Then see if you can feel a warm feeling all around you. &nbsp;You may also see a white light. &nbsp;Your angel is sending his love and he wants you to know he is there.

Pm back I will be looking forward to hearing from you again!
E &nbsp;

</snip>

ImageImage

SnowFox005

Post by SnowFox005 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:03 am

Hello Ellizabeth, &nbsp;I also would love to get a reading from you about my angel(s). &nbsp;Does everyone have one and can they have more than one angel? Are we allowed to know their name? &nbsp;How do we keep in touch with them? Can we call upon them whenever we need to or do they just come to us when they feel the time is right?
So many questions, but angel guides are totally new for me.
Thanks Elizabeth!

Snow &nbsp;:)

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:39 am

Elizabeth

It is great to hear your powers. Let me have the opportunity to get to know what angels say about me

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:40 am

We have more then 1 Angel we have a few of them whom stay with us since we was born..
All you do is call out to them..
They are there to help us and guild us..
I knew I had them I just wanted to see what mine had to say with another person I didn't know..
I get my fairy angel cards read..
You get your spirits you've know before and others..
ppl like family members who past on and friends..
I love them kind of readings the most...
I use to do Tarot and had mine done also..
I don't do that anymore.. I know my future all to well any ways
I'm so into my fairy angels done now.. &nbsp;
I get to hear and see my mother and old family members and friends..
Happy times for me.. "My own great reasons why I do it.."
I see and hear spirits for me and others around me 24/7...
I use to shut them out. Now I listen very closely to them all...

We all can do it. It's just a learning prose's and letting things open up and stop blocking out things..
Hard for me to explain, I'm sorry, as I'm sure someone else can~!!

It is a wonderful gift when you learn it and can feel it~!!
I so much love what was lent to me..
I work hard to listen and learn what's next..
That's why I'm hear to listen and help if I can some how..
It's like watching a new birth when someone learns and feels there gifts for the first time~!!
I get so excited for them..

Gosh I'm sorry I will hush now.... lol
Have a great day~!!

MissEm

Is an Angel watching over me?

Post by MissEm » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:22 am

Hi Elizabeth

I would love some guidance from an angel or two if they're watching over me. &nbsp;Could you do a reading for me please?

I've never had an angel reading before? &nbsp;Funny cos when my little girl was born I always said a goodnight prayer for her which included asking the angels to watch over her. &nbsp;When she'd wake during the night I was sure there were some very cheeky angels playing with her. &nbsp;She'd always wake up happy in the mornings though! :) - well most of the time.

taraprincess

Post by taraprincess » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:08 pm

hi elizabeth i want to know do i have any angels and who are they? because everytime i get into a dangerous situation i feel that my guardian angels are watching over me and nothing bad happens to me. thank u so much for your help.

SnowFox005

Hi everyone!

Post by SnowFox005 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Nicole, I think I understand what you were saying in your post....(the long one LOL) but I can't seem to open up or something. I feel blocked. I have a lot going on right now, and maybe my mind is too caught up on the mundane....I've tried self-hypnosis but that hasn't worked for me. &nbsp;I really want to hear my angels but I've seemed to have locked them out and I really need to find out how I can let them back in. &nbsp;Do you &nbsp;or anyone else here have any suggestions?

Thanks &nbsp;Snow &nbsp;:)

SnowFox005

re above:

Post by SnowFox005 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:04 pm

don't be afraid to post resonses here for me, as others may have the same problem I'm having, and would like to know as well &nbsp; :)

Snow :)

Nicole

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:28 am

SnowFox005 wrote:Nicole, I think I understand what you were saying in your post....(the long one LOL) but I can't seem to open up or something. I feel blocked. I have a lot going on right now, and maybe my mind is too caught up on the mundane....I've tried self-hypnosis but that hasn't worked for me.  I really want to hear my angels but I've seemed to have locked them out and I really need to find out how I can let them back in.  Do you  or anyone else here have any suggestions?

Thanks  Snow  :)
Your so much wanting I can feel it also..

Give me time to try to word it as best as I can...
You know when you talk to a person or family or friends..
They kinda give you this blank look when you ask things or if you tell them what you know...
I guess what I'm saying is not trying to sound rude..
But I always seem like I'm talking out my --- LMBO..
Sorry but that's how I feel when I tell ppl things what I know...

Snow, I will get back to you. I have a lot of appointments to go this week..
I will pm you at some point in time.. Just give me time please.. Thanks~!! &nbsp;:)

In the mean time just read.. Everyone has something they learned and seen.. You also.. It's the very simple things to watch for... Very simple, so simple we miss it everytime~!! I will get back to you... &nbsp;:)

SnowFox005

Post by SnowFox005 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:32 am

Thanks Nicole!   I have been reading a lot of other posts as well, and please don't rush!  Whenever you can is fine  :)   And yes, I do get that blank look a lot.  LOL  At those times, I just wish that the person can jump into my brain and then they'd know what I'm trying to say!  LOL  And don't worry about being "blunt" - I take everything said as a learning experience and not criticism.  (If I ask it's because I want an honest answer-not candy-coated)  :)  :)  :)  

Hugs to you, Nicole!!! :smt041

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”