Help Me Find My Beloved Dog

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jessysmom

Help Me Find My Beloved Dog

Post by jessysmom » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:27 am

Please, can someone help me? My dog was stolen on 05/08/2005, Mother's Day. I was there when she was born, and have had her for 2 1/2 years. She means everything to me. I cannot tell you how heartsick I am that someone would do this. I have a survellience video but it is very poor quality. The police took fingerprints, but the only readable print was mine! I check all of the shelters within a 150 mile radius daily, through the internet. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to shelters, after seeing a picture and then it's not her. Some of the pics the shelters post are hard to see, and it seems lately, each time I see one, it resembles her a little bit more than the last one. Could this mean something? Just this past week I found a dog on the internet, held at a nearby shelter, it looked so much like mine. I got there, and it wasn't my baby. I can't take anymore heartbreak. I miss her so much and desperately want her to come home. I've tried all the conventional routes to locate her, I am at my wit's end and willing to give this a shot. Can someone help me please?

alicialuck

Post by alicialuck » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:27 pm

I am so sorry you dog is lost. Are you in NY cause I get that distict feeing or impression. You dont have to answere that. Your dog has been taken to a different lacation possibly 25 miles from where u live. I dont suspect the theaves will have a heart and return her. Thats how theives are. My guides are however telling me that they will relaese her and soon she will be out wandering and a kind person will take her to the shelter. Please leave a picture of your dog with all and any of the local shelters. Even maybe e-mail her picture to them for easy identification when she finally does surfice. Even check all the police precints. Time will help. But the waiting is the hardist. May the angels be on your pillow each night
Alicia

jessysmom

Post by jessysmom » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:18 am

Thank you for answering. No, I am not in NY, I'm in California. I live in San Diego and we were going to my mom's for Mother's Day, and she lives about 130 miles from San Diego. We had stopped at the WalMart in a town about 10 miles from my mom's and that's where my dog was stolen. I check the websites for all of the shelters and animal controls within a 50 mile radius of the town we were in when she was taken, up to and including the shelters down towards San Diego. Do you mean 25 miles from my actual home, or where she was taken?

alicialuck

Post by alicialuck » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:11 am

From where she was taken. But I still feel as if she will wander off from them some day and soon I hope. Then she will be found by a concerned person and taken to the proper authorities.
I am praying this happens very soon. For you and for her.
Alicia

crown

jessysmom

Post by crown » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:57 am

jessysmom,
I received one vision concerning your dog. The vision was of a segment of concrete clearly divided (as if a comb was pulled through wet cement.) I instantly thought of a new subdivision with a very particular layout. The shape was of a "c" cut in half that was divided by( just guessing based on ithe image but it felt like maybe 7-9 streets) many parallel streets running close together.

I wonder why the "C" was incomplete--perhaps denoting a cul de sac???

I will keep trying.
I will pray for you both and send you healing light.
crown

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”