I would be so grateful if I could get a reading!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lmsm

I would be so grateful if I could get a reading!

Post by lmsm » Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:34 pm

My name is Luz, I was born on Nov 23, 1964 at 9.20 am in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay. I would like to know what is going to happen with my career and financial situation.

In gratitude,

Luz

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:11 am

Hi Luz,

The main purpose of my readings is not to predict the future (I am neither a fortune teller or mind reader), as it is constantly changing or evolving according to whatever you decide to do in the present moment. What I am trying to do is to help and better prepare you for whatever exciting but challenging opportunities may come along (including financial and career wise). Your reading tells me that you are now moving inevitably towards a renewed sense of balance and harmony in your life, and that your financial and career outlook are no exceptions to this general rule. The breakthrough will at first only be a temporary one, but it will give you a good foundation upon which to later build, as long as you are willing to take more calculated risks with the money you already have. What I am suggesting here is something entirely different from doing anything foolish, or in taking unnecessary and possibly dangerous risks.

If you have ever heard of the concept of having to first plant a money seed or to spend a small amount of money hopefully to help others with no expectation of material reward in return in order to create a space into which wealth and abundance can flow into your own life, you should then understand exactly where I am coming from with this reading. Picture yourself (if you are able) as being a small but still vitally important point in a large web, where each person including yourself is exchanging energy with everyone else at the same time. Money and material possessions are only the more visible evidence of the energy exchanges which are constantly going on. If you choose to either keep all the energy for yourself and/or to prevent others from returning a favour you will be as a result interfering with the complex give and take of energies which underpins life on Earth (we are all at the deepest level part of the Oneness).

Both your career and financial situations should improve significantly over the next six months or so, but ONLY IF you are able and willing to not only continue to do everything you practically can to improve your circumstances (as you have already been doing), and are at the same time willing to spend a little of your hard earned cash wisely now so that you can later reap much greater rewards in the future, many of them probably being well beyond anything you can currently imagine. Whatever energies (positive or negative) we put out into the Universe are eventually returned to us many times over. By investing a small sum in your own future by helping others without immediate expectation of reward (and being willing to be helped), including by sharing some of your material wealth with others less fortunate than yourself, EVERY aspect of your life is about to take a major turn towards a more positive direction. Charity begins at home, including keeping good feelings towards yourself?

Be your own best friend. :smt109  [V is for VICTORY]

PS: As this is your very first posting on the Mystic Board, please return my favour to you by supporting other members, and posting in some of the other forums. Here is your golden opportunity to put some of the principles I have been talking about above immediately into effect.   :smt003
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: I would be so grateful if I could get a reading!

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:27 am

Dear Luz.

<Which I translate to mean LIGHT --- please do not correct me if I am wrong ;-)

When posting such a request, obviously astrological, you must always give a couple of full dates and events
such as June 5, 1970 lost maternal grandmother

September 17, 2000 Got married

Events that tend to be beyond our control generallly, births, deaths and marriages etc.

These don't necessarily help but those of us who are attuned to astrology, perhaps somewhat arrogantly tend to hug close to data, details, dates and times.

PLEASE do not try to change us, it is YOU who is seeking help!

[quote="lmsm"]My name is Luz, I was born on Nov 23, 1964 at 9.20 am in Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay. I would like to know what is going to happen with my career and financial situation.

In gratitude,

Luz[/quote]

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”