need a reading in desperate need

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vyjan99

need a reading in desperate need

Post by vyjan99 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:35 pm

I want to know if you can do a reading for me I currently have my home for sale and I am having a hard time getting it sold can you tell me if this will be happening anytime soon also going through a very  hard time financially my name is susie mangalie date of birth is june 9 1970 time is 2:15 pm born in port of spain trinidad my husbands info is indarjit mangalie date of birth is june 19 1963 born at 8:30 pm please advise asap as I feel like I am going to lose everything that I have worked so hard for.
vyjantimala mangalie

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:22 am

Hi Susie, :smt006

Your reading strongly suggests that you are about to sell your home, and that this next house will be something of great value to pass on to your children. Without predicting that you are about to come into a large sum of money through winning a lottery (I do not feel this is particularly likely to happen), you are I feel about to receive a still sizeable amount of money by way of either a matured investment or through an inheritance that could quickly tip the scales definitely more in your favour in not only you being able to get a good price for your existing home, but in also finding the home of your dreams.

I feel that it is especially important during these difficult times for you to be absolutely certain to do everything according to accepted conventions and to the law (not suggesting for one moment that you would do otherwise), but all I can say is that your honesty will be more than rewarded when you do. Your new home (which you should have moved into by the end of this year if everything goes exactly as I feel it will) will give you and your family a new sense of security, and a solid foundation (no pun intended) upon which to build the next important phase as I do sense that you have now reached a major crossroads on your life path and that it is high time for you to move on in many respects, including finding a new place to live.

While you should continue to do all the usual things to increase your chances of selling your existing home and finding another place to call your own, this is NOT the time to panic as I feel that there are many unseen helpers who are there to support you and give you the strength to persevere when the going gets tough. If on the other hand you lose your cool, you will effectively block them from helping you and with due respect I feel that with the current state of the real estate market as it is you cannot afford to turn down anyone who is willing to assist you, even if you cannot currently see them. I sense that the Wheel of Fortune is about to turn significantly in your favour (helped by an unexpected source of income), IF ONLY you do not allow this house moving to seriously upset your own peace of mind in the process.

God Bless you and your family from mine. :smt020

vyjan99

Post by vyjan99 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:27 pm

Can you tell me what month do you see it happening
vyjantimala mangalie

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Readings are generally thought to refer to the next six months or so, but on the basis of your reading it should be sooner rather than later. There are unfortunately too many factors both known and unknown to be able predict the exact time of the sale and move with any degree of reliability.

However it would be wise to make whatever contingency plans are possible if this does not happen by the end of the month, which is I believe your effective deadline (now less than three weeks away).

Could I also please add that I do not discuss the contents of my readings through either PMs or emails (unless of course it is confidential information and consequently too sensitive to be posted on the open forum) as this keeps everything out in the open to ensure there are no misunderstandings and is a forum rule not only for your own protection, but mine as well?

I sincerely hope that things do work out for you, but please do not depend entirely on a psychic reading when making such an important decision which could potentially have such major consequences for both your family and yourself if it does not happen on time. Readings are only intended to be advisory, in order to provide possible further insights concerning your current circumstances and where we might see this as heading if nothing else changes in the meantime.

Many blessings 2U,

eye_of_tiger :smt024

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:06 am

vyjen99...

I don't know what part of the country you live in, but it seems that the real estate market is slow there like most of the areas in the States.  House prices for what the house really is valued at has plateau'd and people are not buying as quickly as they did in the past.  When you place your house on the market, you had debated with yourself on what the right price you should have listed the house to both sell it off quickly and also for you to not lose any equity off of the home.  You were debating on two prices and you decided to go with the higher one.  You went against your better judgement and listened to a person and you listed the house on the high end....you have been debating whether to go down to the original price you wanted to list it for, but someone has gotten you all confused on what you really want to do now...the only thing you do know is that you want to sell that house quickly.  It has been a frustrating project for you since putting the house on the market and now you find yourself in a position where you have to sell soon or risk getting into this other house you already bought in replacement or had decided to upgrade to a larger one.  You can't buy this other house until you sell this one first, so right now you are caught between a rock and a hard place.  

I can't tell you what to do because this does involve monetary value to you and I don't want you to make any decisions base on a reading....so to just make it simplier for you...I will not tell you what to do...

Some decisions will have to be made soon and some compromising in order for you to get out from underneath the old home.  Are you going to eventually sell it??? Yes....when??? That depends on you....house is in excellent condition and so usually homes in that state does sell....but there are many decisions that you and your husband will have to make...some you would be okay with..and there are some that will be hard for you and some you wont like but must...

hope this helps you!

angel

Erinrose

Post by Erinrose » Sun May 13, 2007 2:08 pm

susie,

I am not a psychic.

I just think you are working against yourself because of your over anxiety about the sale of your house.

If you can relax more and try to visualise your house being sold within three months, I believe this will go a long way to help the process.

Concentrate on what you want, not what you don’t want.

If the house isn’t sold in six months, then I ask you to consider the idea that you may be holding onto it for a reason. Perhaps you don’t want to sell it but you have to for finacial reasons.

By accepting that even though you don’t want to sell it you must will move things along.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”