FloridaLight- Could you read me please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Beta19

FloridaLight- Could you read me please

Post by Beta19 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:02 pm

I just want a love reading.

Thanks A Bunch
Beta

Catwoman148

A Picture Came To Me

Post by Catwoman148 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:13 pm

Hi Beta, I have never done readings for anyone, as I have always seen things, and I am still learning about what my symbols mean, and sometimes I see things, and I don't know why that I was given a vision until months later. When I read your post I got a picture, and I may be way off, but God told me to tell you of the picture. I saw a picture of you, and a man with dark hair. There was arguing going on about infidelity. The man with the dark hair has been unfaithful I was told, and I saw you wanting to make it work. I was told that if this was persued, it would end up in heartbreak and some domestic violence later on. Please tell me if this meant anything to you, so if it is anywhere near right, so I can help people too with what I see.
Love, Catwoman

FloridaLightWorker

Love reading

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:39 pm

Beta19,

You are a passionate romantic, lots of charm, but prone to extremes.
(Your forceful romantic idealism, blending with gentle kindness.)

Did you recently end a relationship? I see a past ending. Not present.

Your hearts desire is to have a spiritually fufilling partnership. You want
to be in a state of joy and bliss all the time. (This make make it difficult for
your partner to create, on a 24/7.)

You are gifted with logic and natural intuition, when you see what you want
you go after it. The world is your oyster. . . Have a wonderful 'loving' time in
Canada!

'In the Light'. . . Linda :smt002

Beta19

Hey!

Post by Beta19 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:26 pm

Thanks so much for responding to my post. You're the best!

Alright here's the story

I did just end a relationship in May 2005. We dated for almost a year and i really thought he was my true soulmate. But i guess it wasnt. I went to Europe in May for about 2 weeks to go visit my family. I told him i would try to call him every day that i was there but it was totally not possible your with family 24/7. When i came back he was talking about all these gurls and i was like okay where the heck did they come out of? He was like well while you were gone i had to have people keep me occupied. I was like thats bull. Thats when i felt like he was being unfaithful. So he felt like we should go our separate ways. but i kept wanting to make it work cuz i felt like he was my soulmate. Time passed by and i guess we totally drifted away from one another. So basically both of you were right on. Which totally amazed me!

Now there is another guy from Canada that i totally adore. Let me put it this way if i was guy he's the perfect example of what i would be like. I know it sounds a little odd but very true! I do fall easily in love if someone pushes me the right away. And hes certainly doing that. I jump with joy everytime i talk to him. My heart feels fulfilling. So i dont know, When i go to Canada should i give him my all? Is he worth me giving him a chance?

Any ideas of what i should do? Do you see any sort of relationship with us 2?

I would greatly appreciate it if you guys will respond and help me out.

Lots of Love
Beta19

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:56 pm

Beta19,

If you do NOT take the risk of giving 100%, then you will never know 'the JOY' of being with him.

What do you have to loose? Live in the NOW, just today. . . and enjoy it!

If the 19 in the Beta19 is your age, you do not have to figure out what your 'life's path' is TODAY! *laughing*

Follow your 'intuition' that I spoke of in the last post, and you will achieve your Dreams. . .

'In the Light' . . . Linda :smt050

Beta19

Post by Beta19 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:21 pm

Yes i am 19 i know its young to love but i feel like im in love when im talking to him.

Your right i guess i will take that risk.

Thanks so much florida!!! Your the best. See i dont want to call you florida. What's your name if you dont mind me asking

Lots of Love
Beta19

Beta19

Post by Beta19 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:11 pm

Catwoman what do you think i should do?

Doyou see any possibilty with me being with this guy from Canada?

Catwoman148

Man in Canada

Post by Catwoman148 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:58 pm

I see the both of you being together, and having lots of fun, but the ages will be a big factor in your relationship.

Love, Pamela

Beta19

Post by Beta19 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:19 pm

Thanks for responding Catwoman.

Do you see us spending the rest of our lives together?Age factor? Hmm ill be 20 and he'll be 26. So 6 year diff which i dont think is too bad. but who knows. I thank you again so very much for taking the time to help me out. Your the best and so is FloridaLight.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”