Hey Catwomen

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FrankU1982

Hey Catwomen

Post by FrankU1982 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:17 pm

Can you try giving me a reading? I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Catwoman148

Post by Catwoman148 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:06 pm

You are somewhat skeptical of psychic abilities, you are very close to a family member in authority, but there has been a small rift in that relationship. Some kind of separation. You have witnessed and experienced people with abilities and psychic phenomena, but you would rather find a logical explanation because of a recent incident which defied logical alternatives, you have now turned to the only logical alternative, which is that which does not follow logic. You need to rely on what you feel drawn to do, instead of what you think will help. Listen to your heart, and not your mind. Your is guided by what you cannot see, and your mind is guided by your education. You have already had experiences that defy what you have been taught, and that is why you have turned to this group for help. The mind is sometimes confused, but the heart is always sure. That is why there are more broken hearts than there are broken minds. Ask God for Mercy whenever you are in trouble, or confused. For me this is the greatest prayer to pray. I will share my stories sometime. I hope this helped. Love, Catwoman

FrankU1982

Post by FrankU1982 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:56 pm

Thanks for the reading Catwomen. I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply. I'm not trying to be rude, I hardly ever am, even though sometimes my intentions get mixed up. I guess the reason I didnt reply was because I felt like it wasnt what I was looking for and what I was used to seeing in a reading. But, after reading it, and re-reading it, it now makes more and more sense to me. That small rift is between me and my grandmother. It seems like she always has something "bad" to say about me, and that nothin is good enough for her. She's not like this with her other grandchildren. I could be the best looking guy on earth, with a great paying steady job and a nice and beautiful wife and nice well behaved children, and she'll still have something to say or somehow she will always point out my flaws. Maybe its because I am named after my grandfather, she feels that I need to live up to his standards, he was a good man by the way. I dont know what to do.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”