Reading Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Capergal

Reading Request

Post by Capergal » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:44 pm

I was wondering if someone could give me a reading. Lately I have been having little pains in my stomach area (lower section)and I have been sick to my stomach. I am wondering if anyone can see any health related issues. My doctor is away and will not be back until the end of the month and really I do not fell comfortable with the doctor seeing his clients. I know this is not really something that I should be asking here, just wondering if anyone is getting a feeling of what may be going on.

Thanks

Jody
DOB June 24/74

Catwoman148

A Reading for Jody

Post by Catwoman148 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:16 pm

Dear Jody,
Don't worry too much, and wait to see your doctor. I don't forsee this as anything being too serious, and definately not life threatening. I feel it is related to the fact that you are a woman, and not mearly physioligical for a human being. Other than that, I don't get too much. I hope that this helps. I get nauseaous from many things, and I buy ginger root from the store in the vegetable department. I cut slivers of it up, and simmer it for about an hour in some water and a stainless steal pot. It stops that nausea for me. You might try it. It can't hurt.
Love, Catwoman

Capergal

Post by Capergal » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:40 pm

Thanks Catwoman.

I will have to try your suggestion. I was really worried for awhile about this. I just have the feeling like it is something that I should have checked.

Jody

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”