Requesting a psychic reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Evie

Requesting a psychic reading

Post by Evie » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm

Please, may I have a reading ... of any kind.  :smt003

I am needing to make a move... or a change.  I am at a crossroad in my
life and feel stuck, kinda numb actually and unable to see clearly my options.  
Although my relationship is stress free, I am feeling less and less
interested in intimacy. He is noticing... LOL
I am not unhappy, just rather blah.... Any direction or help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Evie
:smt109
Last edited by Evie on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dlm61

Post by dlm61 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:57 pm

Hi Evie,
I sent you a private message.  :-)
Debbie

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:19 am

Hi Debbie, :smt017

I am not a moderator here, but just a friendly reminder to everyone concerned that actual readings should be confined to the open forums themselves, just as much for the protection of the reader and this site as it is for the person requesting the reading.  

Readings given on the forums can be more easily monitored for their quality and content, potentially avoiding any misunderstandings which could cause undue distress to the valued members of this brilliant online spiritual community.

This generally means that readings given through private messages and emails are discouraged on the MB forums, as is also the case on most other similar psychic websites.

Why should we have to miss out on the opportunity to be able to see your readings as well? :smt002

Your's sincerely,

EOT  :smt006

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:18 pm

Hello to  Eye_of_tiger   :smt006

I have been reading your warm and heart felt readings to others and was hopeful
that I would get a reading from you too. Not sure if I could ask for you
specifically, I didn't.  When I first saw that you responded to my
query here I was so delighted,   Yippee!   Oh.... then I read your admonishment.  :smt012

I do understand the reasons for this rule, But as yet I have not seen this
particular one posted anywhere  :smt017 ...

Is there a rule against asking for a specific reader? If not, may I please be
forward and ask for a reading from you?  :smt003

P E A C E
Evie  :smt109

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:15 pm

I'll let EOT post his reading for you Evie and then we'll pick an Angel Card.

Love you
Libby

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 am

Evie wrote:Is there a rule against asking for a specific reader? If not, may I please be
forward and ask for a reading from you?  :smt003

No theres no rule in requesting a certain reader!  Not at all as some will connect better with one than another.  Sometimes having an enthusiastic sitter from a readers point of view can infact helps with the connection.
The only drawback in requesting a specific one is that you may need patience then as the person requested may be busy, offline for a few days etc so if you have patience then theres no problem in asking for whom you wish.

Evie

Post by Evie » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:59 am

Thanks Libby... I so appreciate Your offer to pull an angel card on my behalf.
I would love to know what you get for me. :smt003

Eye Of Tiger ... I am going to post another request at a later date for a reading
with you.   Like in a month or so....
It would selfish for me want a reading from you right now as well...

I did get a very strong connection with and reading from Deb.  I do understand why
readings should be on the forum, but Deb unexpectedly picked up on something VERY
personal, way over and beyond my query here.  Something I am not willing to disclose,
nor wishing to discuss publicly.

P E A C E
Evie

Deb.... You wowed me! Blessing to you and a huge THANK YOU

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:14 am

Anything personal is allowed within a pm we do not want to overstep someones confidentiality.  Being intuitive and then giving public readings is very confronting initially as we are all so careful and repspective of others privacy and confidentiality and would never disclose the contents of a reading in the real world.  The only reason Deb was brought up about it is so that it doesnt keep occuring but both of you feel assured that aslong as the main body of a reading etc is on the boards the personal stuff can be left for a pm.  Deb sounds like an absolute treasure of a reader to have here on the board and I for one am really looking forward to her readings......actually may need to request my own soon on the board..lol....

This is to protect the Reader from receiving cruel or harsh feedback due to a sitter reading something they dont like and also to ensure that the sitter is not being taken advantage of or being given hurtful information due to new lurkers not registering.  It also enables the perfect sitter to find their reader and see the way the psychic writes and their tact or directness regarding readings.

Although this board is also a learning board and to give readings on here helps the ones that are more nervous and not sure how it works.  It can show us how each reading can be so individual and the way they are done.  This is also so we can all learn together from a teacher and a students position.

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:52 pm

HELLO to Flight  of Angelwings

Thanks hun, you are a treasure yourself!!!!

Have a nice day!

P E A C E
and
L OV E

Evie

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”