rug has been pulled out from under my feet, need a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

indreams

rug has been pulled out from under my feet, need a reading please

Post by indreams » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 pm

I was permanently laid off from my job in August 2006, I can't seem to get a new job, and my life is falling apart, financially Im empty, and I seemed to be on the right track spiritually but seem to have fallen off that track and can't get back on, I really need to know if Im going to find the light in the forest again and if Ill recover financially soon
my name is Joann and I was born 2/21/1966 in ohio
thanks be to anyone that can help

Namaste

Psychic Chef

next

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:39 am

Hi
A older man will come in your life soon that will lead to a new life for you.
there is some hard time there but you will be suprised how next year all this will be a blur.
Please concentrate on your health and stress levels you are a little toey at the moment, it will lead you down the wrong path.
Hope that helps

Cheers Pete

indreams

Post by indreams » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:04 pm

many many thanks Pete...it did help but Im not sure what toey means!! but thank you so much again!!!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:48 am

Hi Pete, :smt006

"TOEY" is an informal Australian term (adjective) meaning that the person being described is either unusually touchy, restive, apprehensive or fractious.

Psychic Chef suggests that you could be a little over emotional or hypersensitive at the moment, due to the great amount of stress you are currently under, and may consequently tend to snap back at people when they never intended to upset you at all.

From yet another Aussie,

EOT  :smt003

indreams

hi EOT

Post by indreams » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:04 am

Thanks eye of the tiger for clearing up the meaning of "toey"...lol...funny how some words just don't travel internationally....but thank you very much for clearing that up...and yes Im extremely extremely stressed out, and I do try my very best not to allow it to effect my daughter's home life but there are days its very difficult...but I really appreciate you taking the time to clarify for me...with much thanks

Namaste

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”