May I have a reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sin City Girl

May I have a reading please?

Post by Sin City Girl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:01 am

I am female and my sign is Aqurious.

I have gone through numerous changes in the past few months and would love a reading.

Also, any insight on my Spirit Guide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:04 am

I would prefer to leave any further insights from your spirit guide to be given by one of our mediums on this reading board. In the meantime, I would be pleased to offer you a general psychic reading as to what you could possibly expect to happen over the next six months or so. No predictions mind you, but more as to better preparing you for whatever the future has in store for you just around the next bend on your spiritual path.

Your reading immediately tells me that the next up to 12 months from now are full of raw/latent potential. You are highly energised and therefore extremely motivated to do anything positive in order to make your dreams a living reality, but what you have in terms of enthusiasm is not presently matched by any overall sense of purpose or direction. In other words you are not experiencing either any lack of clarity in your vision with regard to how you would prefer your life circumstances to improve in the future or in your energy levels, but currently they are largely undirected and you are beginning to wonder if all the time and effort you are putting into this is all worth it.

I sense from your reading that your passion for life in general is now on the increase, and that just with many things in your life you are wanting to gain maximum advantage of it while it still lasts. You may have relatively recently taken on and eagerly embraced a new system of beliefs (more likely of a spiritual rather than a religious nature) and it is consequently I believe hardly a coincidence that you have chosen this time in your life to visit and post to these MB forums. You may have quickly discovered amongst many of your family members and offline friends that the word "spiritual" appears to have replaced "sex" as something you simply do not discuss decently in public.

You probably feel a strong need to find people who will value and respect you for the wonderful person you already are, an important part of which is made up of your core spiritual beliefs about the way in which you should live your life, not only to take good care of number one at the expense of everyone else around you.  In a quite definite manner, the other members of these forums (including myself) need you as much as an active member of these spiritual forums of people helping other people as you feel the need to also be in the company of other people of similar spiritual beliefs to your own (aka us).

There is also some suggestion here that you are about to or have recently made an important decision about a possible career move, but again it seems that your plans for making such a move and for taking the necessary calculated risks associated with it are presently still predominantly at the blueprint stage (still relatively early in the process). What your reading is saying to me is that you should not attempt to separate your career and working life from your spirituality.

Not only that but I sense in addition to what I have already told you above that an important part of your life purpose is to learn through trial and error (mostly error) how to best further your career ambitions, without at the same time going against your own beliefs and strong moral principles concerning the higher purpose of working in general (beyond earning an honest living) which is to use your qualifications and skills to improve the overall quality of your customer's or client's lives and to ultimately leave the planet that much better off by you having been here than it was when you first entered it. I therefore believe that you can conduct a successful business or earn your honest living as well as being a true humanitarian - a person who loves people and who demonstrates this love for them on a daily basis, not only through empty words, but also through her actions.

May you feel your God always going with you, wherever you may travel,

Namaste,

EOT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”