May i please have a Birthday Reading !!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sommerstars8o8

May i please have a Birthday Reading !!

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi  :smt006

Since i just turn 22 today could I please have a birthday reading to see what I need to know in the year ahead;  please and thank you   I  make sure to leave a feed back both in here and PM .

July 24th , 1985  

Much love & god bless ,
~Sommer~

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:59 am

Dear Sommer, Image

Please accept my heartiest congratulations on the special occasion of your 22nd birthday, even if my greetings arrive one day late.

The following year will bring with it an increased sense of inner peace and harmony in your life. Even more significantly it will above all be a time for you to satisfactorily resolve long standing problems which have frustrated and confused you for some considerable time. These solutions will arrive seemingly as bolts of lightning out of the blue, and they will both pleasantly surprise and frankly amaze you especially, not the least of because of their utter simplicity. Some people refer to this experience as the A-HA phenomenon, or that spontaneous moment of instant recognition of the deeper truths that have always existed not that far below the surface of your waking consciousness.

Hmmm...this is going to be fairly difficult for me to explain without unintentionally sounding as though I am also criticising you, so please bear with me as I attempt to explain this in a way that makes some sense to you. If I am unsuccessful at the first attempt, please feel free to ask further questions as I am doing my level best to make my intended meaning a little clearer.

Your reading indicates not only will your 22nd year will most likely prove to be one of increased peace and harmony for yourself, but it also makes the important point that as you have a relatively small but still highly important role to play in the complex web of life which connects and sustains us all, any time and effort you can yourself place into also creating peace and harmony for all your fellow human being will be returned to you several times over in feelings of increased good will, and a feeling as though we are all in this together so we might as well help each other as much as we possibly can, while we can.

On the basis of this reading, it seems to me that over the next few months you will be given many opportunities to understand this need to give and take and to so create balance and harmony in other people's lives through the effective exchange of money (money of course is only a symbol of an exchange of energy between at least two individuals).  Please do not get me wrong about this as your reading is certainly not saying that you are particularly overcautious with your money (or worse that you are a miser), but it is telling me that something you have been doing has tended to interrupt the energy exchanges in the past and that this now needs to stop. I am not suggesting that you should give away everything you have of value as a selfless act of charity, but could I remind you that while it is noble for you to always wish to give freely of your own energies to help others, to deny then others their right to give you something of themselves in return.

I get a definite feeling that when others have told you how much they appreciated your assistance, basically you said that it was really nothing, and you therefore would not accept their money or little acts of personal kindness in return for the favour. By doing so you are not perhaps recognising the great value of what you have been able to do to make their lives a little easier, and by turning down what is probably only a token fee you are thereby blocking the proper exchange or flow of energies between you and everyone else. Life is without any doubt largely a matter of give and take, and because you are such a warm and generous person you often give so much of yourself to others that you leave very little over in reserve for getting your own equally important needs met.

The main advice which comes out of this reading is that if you continue to do this indefinitely, you could very easily quickly come to resent the very people you are most trying to help. Consequently, open your heart to their small gifts of money and their acts of love for you, in order to constantly revive your own sense of self value and respect. Being on the receiving end now and then is just as important to the balanced exchange of energy between each of us as is the giving?

How did I do at explaining the primary message behind your birthday reading?

I sincerely hope that you still regard me as a friend.Image

Love, Light and above all inner peace to you and your's from me and mine,

eye_of_tigerImage

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:38 am

Thank you eye_of_tiger your reading  is very impressive   i am thankful for you  telling it  like it is  because  i can see what i need  to work on  to improve  the  Peace and Harmony  in my  life .  I will use your Advice to  its fullest   again thank you very much for sharing  your  gift  to  me  .
Last edited by Sommerstars8o8 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:15 am

And thanking you in return, not only for your kind words of appreciation, but also for giving me this opportunity to read for you.

I think that we could all greatly benefit from discovering a renewed sense of peace and harmony in each of our respective lives, especially when the media appears to thrive upon stories of death and disaster, and our frequent inhumanity towards our fellow human beings.

Increased peace and harmony to you all,

EOT Image

Zeus1984

Post by Zeus1984 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:44 am

Belated B'day greetings to you Sommerstars8o8.
Joined in the forum few days back and tomorrow is my Bday  :smt003
Wishing a great year for you :)

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:14 am

Zeus1984 wrote:Belated B'day greetings to you Sommerstars8o8.
Joined in the forum few days back and tomorrow is my Bday  :smt003
Wishing a great year for you :)
 Oh thank you  very much  i wish you an Happy Birthday as well

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”