I need a reading regarding leaving USA and accepting Job In India

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

I need a reading regarding leaving USA and accepting Job In India

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:48 pm

I have looked for years for a way for me to see India ..to be part of ... to live there ..I have applied for jobs etc etc ... out of nowhere one of them places I sent my resume too ..well they sent me a brochure and now are calling ... asked if i would be available July 2006.......................

I have many things going on within my life ...
Yes I have a family ... yes I do whatever one else expects me to do...

This is something I believe in... but I am nervous / change is sometimes scarry.
Do I live for me ... or is this being selfish... will I find the true happiness I seem to have a feeling I will find there?
\Or do iI spend the rest of my life wondering what could of been??

Please reply soon
Thanks
Deborah

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:19 pm

Go for it dont be one of thoes could have beens. At least one of us is finally going to have some excitement in their lives. Congradulations gf.

Deborah

i just spoke to them

Post by Deborah » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:25 pm

I just spoke to the person / trustee about the position...

its in a remote village area nearest big town is Kota (60 miles) its a pretty small place.. with 650 students (more than my local high school has )

Anyone ..any thoughts ?

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:14 pm

Dear Deborah,

Is the position providing airfare for you and your daughter to come there from the USA? Do they provide housing? Or let you know that housing is available for you and your daughter for a reasonable price?

If not, I would seriously give that some consideration.

If they do. . . Go for it Lady!

Blessings! Linda

Pravin Kumar

Debbie

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:03 am

Debbie,

Linda is absolutely right. Whether they provide airfare for you and your daughter? Then living accomodation with what other facilites like Telephone connection, Gas Connection or availability (For cooking food etc. ) If they charge your for accomodation and telephone etc. then what it is and how big a house. Security, Electricity, Water maybe discussed.

I have a feeling you will definitely COME. I have told you only the negative aspects yesterday and add to this Noise and Air pollution which you will to get used to. In the remote place there is less of Noise and Air pollution but while commutting to the nearest city Kota you will realise what I am talking about.

Now the positive thing. You will have nice neighbours (Indians are generally loving) We think from the heart. When you settle down you will gain in popularity just because of your Tarrot Card Reading. You will have to eat veg food in that remote place perhaps. So get used to it.

The water is not that bad. We all drink it and are healthy. If you have any reservations about it boil it and drink. Perhaps in that remote place you may have well water. And if the well is well maintained the water drawn from the well is the sweetest and contains plenty of minerals. It is also very cold water but not ice cold I mean it want affect your throat but still cool you down naturally.

The weather in Rajasthan as almost most parts of the country is very hot from April to October and the heat in Rajasthan is terrible. You want have A.C. in that remote place. They normally use Air Coolers and you could ask about the weather and whether you can be provided Air Coolers too.

This is all I have to write at present and I believe you will live here at least for 2 years.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar.
:smt020 :) :smt006

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:11 am

they did not mention air fare..

small apartment with all acomidations / private bath / kitchen etc. sounded like a studio apartment. all meals provided
4000 rupes ..( is nothing)

another friend told me to hang on to something better... umm im starting to think something better isnt coming this is about what im getting offered.. as far as pay / living expences the other place offered me a driver / car

Deb

Pravin Kumar

Debbie

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:31 am

Debbie,

Do you mean to say that they will pay you only Rs.4000/00 or 4000 Dollars. If only Rupees 4000/- then how can they expect you to live. Rs.4000/- is nothing by any standards and the person offering the job must well know it and why did he go to the States to get people from there. If all expenses are paid i.e. airfare too and fro for both of you and free accomodation, electricity, water and gas connection provided. They could charge for Gas connection and you may pay for it too as it won't be so costly then the minimum and the bare minimum you should get is Rs.10000/-. That will give you some security. And what are you going Teach?

Even teachers in India are not paid that low if the job is given by a medium standard educational organisation and it it isn't mediums standard then it has to be high standard or low standard. High Standard education institute will pay more. Low Standard has no standard of pay.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020 :smt006 :)

Deborah

after i called

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:55 pm

when i called ..he was like... I suppose you know this is a basic volunteer job ... and I found the site ..and IT said nothing about volunteer.

Maybe this is not my way to India ...maybe its a chance I need to take...

any imput?

Deborah

shailendra_deshpande

want to come india???

Post by shailendra_deshpande » Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:51 am

Dear Deborah,

your dream analysis of helping peole and offer in your hands needs more elaboration. only thing i can say at this moment is that just verify your dream picture of gates, tapestry, etc. beore considering further.

shailndra.

Deborah

thanks

Post by Deborah » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:20 pm

thanks everyone for the reply

shailendra_deshpande i have sent you a private email ...hope to hear from u soon

I think all my life I have had a desire to go to India ... now its happening and I think Im flippin out ..i mean cant hold my head straight ..feel really depressed lately (never felt this way this bad before) maybe its the idea of leaving ..or ..not really sure ...

Any advice would be appriciated

Deborah

Pravin Kumar

Debbie

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:38 pm

Dear Debbie,

I was out of town for 3 days. Just imagine you land up at this place in Mandsaur. How much you will have to spend from your pocket since no airface is paid. Then after reaching here you find the job is not of your liking and again you go back and then how much you will have to shell out.

Now assuming you like the job what about the compensation. You have got to live. For that you require water, electricity, accomodation, meals, computer and the cable connection, T.V. Set and to main all this, even assuming all these are provided free, Rs.4,000/- is nothing. If you have to go out to Kota or even Delhi you have to pay at least Rs.150/- to Rs.500/- from your pocket or do they pay for it. Ultimately you decide to return back Then who pays?

Best is to stay put over there.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Deborah

My dearest friend Pravin...

Post by Deborah » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:03 pm

without going into much detail ... do u still mean what u said on here?

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:01 am

Debbie,

Definitely I mean what I said. If you have lots of money to spend then you are welcome to take the risk but I would not advice you to take this offer otherwise. In the remote places you won't even have computer connections.

Well do as you think better.

Pravin Kumar. :smt020

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:24 am

Dear Deborah,

I think you should meditate on the offer and see if it is feasible for you at this point in your life. You need to look at why there is alot of doubt of going over there.

I think that if you are meant to be over there then you will find away.. maybe it is taking this job then working into something else when you are there or maybe it is a whole different path.

But in your heart you know the best decision for you at this point.

Personally I think it is kind of risky especially if you are relying on the financial aspect of it. Also, I think that you should be concerned with what the rest of the families thoughts are on moving? This is a huge step and should be thought about in detail.

Sophe

Deborah

hmm

Post by Deborah » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:26 pm

part of me is scared of the change and yes part of the depending on someone else ..i wish to have something that i can rely only on myself ..stand firm on both feet ..

how does one do this when only offeres come are like this ...anyway i think im going to pass it .. not my time i dont think ..not sure what to think right now ...

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”