will you help me?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

arvati_nakolec

will you help me?

Post by arvati_nakolec » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:22 am

I am lost. Spiritually, financially, and I am beginning to think that I will spend the rest of my life alone. Why is this happening? Will thinks get better for me? I ask the psychics here to please help me find a path that will lead me to become a happier man. Please dont overlook this post. Any help provided by one of the psychics here would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:44 pm

Dear arvati_nakolec,

I know that feeling of feeling 'lost'. . . And you are doing what most of us including myself have done. Trying to reach 'outside' of yourself to find the answers to problems that life gives you. All of your answers are on the 'inside' of you. It is your mission in life to find them. . . and make whatever changes are necessary 'inside' of you.

If you are in despair from financial burdens, or unhappy from being alone, this is the 'energy you are creating' and no one nor circumstances are going to change, projecting that form of 'energy'. Would you be attracted to a woman who is gloomy, lost or depressed? In business it is the same scenerio. . . Like attracts like with vibration.

We can give you a Tarot reading, or Palmestry reading for you to see some possibilities you may not see. No one has a 'magic wand' to wave to change your life for you. I really wish we could. This change has to come from 'within you'.

Blessings! Linda :smt060

arvati_nakolec

Post by arvati_nakolec » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:26 pm

Thanks for your reply Floridalightworker. I've pondered many-a-night, trying to find my "purpose", but the answer has always been clouded in mystery. I figured a tarot or psychic reading would "jump start" my thoughts, and provide some answers as to what that purpose would be.

arvati_nakolec

Post by arvati_nakolec » Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:46 am

*bump* for a reading

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”