Can I please have a reading?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lilamsy

Can I please have a reading?

Post by lilamsy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 pm

hi there,

I request a general reaqding focusing on my love life future?

thankyou,

look forward to hearing from someone.

:)

Grayson

Post by Grayson » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:57 pm

lilamsy,

When I reviewed your request for a reading I received the strangest image. It was an image of a water vortex the kind you might see in a movie these days in which a ship on the high seas is suddenly pulled under by powerful swirling currents that look very much like an upside down tornado.

The image of the vortex filled my entire field of vision. Many times when I receive an image it has a number of facets. For example, one I received recently was that of a tropical island complete with sand, blue sky, surf, and a piece of driftwood sitting all alone high up on shore.

This time, however, there was nothing in the image but this powerful vortex of water. Whatever had been floating on the surface, if there was anything, had been pulled under by its raw power. There was nothing left in sight.

My sense is that this vortex has something to say about your emotional life. And if it does then its message is as clear as the water I saw spiraling downward. If this vortex is representative of your emotional life then there are powerful currents running through you indeed. You are either at the center of the vortex, its source. Or you are possibly at its outer edge right now feeling its strong downward pull.

In either case I sense that this image signals a caution for you. You are either on the verge of "going under" in an uncontrollable way or you are pulling someone else or others "down and under" with you. Since the image contains only the vortex I cannot say. However, if you resonate at all with this reading then I'm certain that you know.

I can only repeat that my clear sense is that this is a wake up call, an image of caution. Step back from your life and take a good clear look at where its currents are taking you and/or those in your immediate circle.

This is a powerful vortex. Although the water close to its edge may seem relatively calm, I can assure you that once you enter it the ride downward is swift and sure.

Hope this helps,

Grayson

lilamsy

Post by lilamsy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:29 am

hi grayson,

thankyou for your reading. Much appreciated.

lilamsy

Post by lilamsy » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 am

hi grayson,

thankyou for your reading. Much appreciated.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”