Sad and confused

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kania

Sad and confused

Post by Kania » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:17 pm

I met a man{RVP} on a dating site 5 years ago and I found my self never been able to get him out of my head.We fell in love and he promised to marry me.But each time he promised to come to me{ he lives in usa and I in Indonesia} he just disappeared without any single world just before the date he supposed to come.This happened several times, and whenever he's disappearing for more than 6 months, I never been able to reach him by either by email/phone/mails.After his last disappearance 6 months ago-just one week before the date he supposed to meet my family up.I actually have decided to move on and met another man{RH} who seemed seriously seeking a soulmate and seemed to be a supportive future husband.But suddenly I found 5 letters of RVP in my mail box, I can't belive that actually he sent a letter each month but I never received.

He told me to think again about my decision to move on as I said in my last email to him. He told me that he is now being detained of beating a man who raped a 7 years old innocent girl.His friends and family are now attempting to get him released but if they are not succeed, he will have to be in jail for next 20 months. He asked me to wait for him because he love me and would never been able love anyone as he love me. He explained the reasons why he disappeared many times, and told me that because beside of his carier in property, he also worked for CIA for 20 years. He sometimes being sent to many horrible countries/ war without having the ability to tell me about that because that's top secret.He only be able to tell me know because the media has reveiled that to public.

I am now so confused and sad. I love him so much, but with my traumatic experience waiting for him for almost 5 years make me so afraid to wait for him.In the other hand, RH asked me to marry him aswell, he is now travelling to africa for work, but he just called me asking me to help him to find a house for him to buy.He insisted that I could find the house { he intends it for us after marriage} soonest and wanted to send me a quite big funds { about $ 700.000 } this week to buy the house.

I really don't know what to do and which direction should I take. I hope I can get a reading here that could help me to decide the right thing for my future happiness and my doughter.

I forgot to tell you that I have been divorced since 8 years ago and I have a 9 years old beautiful doughter.I work as a medical doctor and have my own clinic. I am financially secure finally after long times of struggles in the past.But I have been very lonely.I think 8 years is more than enough for me to be single and it's time to find a soulmate and find happiness in marriage and family life.

Please I would really appreciate your help

Kania

UnClarified

Re: Sad and confused

Post by UnClarified » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 am

Kania wrote:I met a man{RVP} on a dating site 5 years ago and I found my self never been able to get him out of my head.We fell in love and he promised to marry me.But each time he promised to come to me{ he lives in usa and I in Indonesia} he just disappeared without any single world just before the date he supposed to come.This happened several times, and whenever he's disappearing for more than 6 months, I never been able to reach him by either by email/phone/mails.After his last disappearance 6 months ago-just one week before the date he supposed to meet my family up.I actually have decided to move on and met another man{RH} who seemed seriously seeking a soulmate and seemed to be a supportive future husband.But suddenly I found 5 letters of RVP in my mail box, I can't belive that actually he sent a letter each month but I never received.

He told me to think again about my decision to move on as I said in my last email to him. He told me that he is now being detained of beating a man who raped a 7 years old innocent girl.His friends and family are now attempting to get him released but if they are not succeed, he will have to be in jail for next 20 months. He asked me to wait for him because he love me and would never been able love anyone as he love me. He explained the reasons why he disappeared many times, and told me that because beside of his carier in property, he also worked for CIA for 20 years. He sometimes being sent to many horrible countries/ war without having the ability to tell me about that because that's top secret.He only be able to tell me know because the media has reveiled that to public.

I am now so confused and sad. I love him so much, but with my traumatic experience waiting for him for almost 5 years make me so afraid to wait for him.In the other hand, RH asked me to marry him aswell, he is now travelling to africa for work, but he just called me asking me to help him to find a house for him to buy.He insisted that I could find the house { he intends it for us after marriage} soonest and wanted to send me a quite big funds { about $ 700.000 } this week to buy the house.

I really don't know what to do and which direction should I take. I hope I can get a reading here that could help me to decide the right thing for my future happiness and my doughter.

I forgot to tell you that I have been divorced since 8 years ago and I have a 9 years old beautiful doughter.I work as a medical doctor and have my own clinic. I am financially secure finally after long times of struggles in the past.But I have been very lonely.I think 8 years is more than enough for me to be single and it's time to find a soulmate and find happiness in marriage and family life.

Please I would really appreciate your help

Kania

Hello, Kania!
I couldn't help but to read this and think this answer out clearly, however I had a strong intention that this relationship with RH has alot of compassion and honesty, and alot of love between you both, I feel that there is strongly SOMETHING there, and you need to look at the picture from your heart and go into that direction.  
And this love is something magical that is waiting to happen and you got to help yourself move into that direction and let things go by the flow and let things come to you. Don't go seeking where you THINK you feel loved. Because in the end love is where the heart is!

REMINDER: This is not a given path to take just ADVICE from me to you, You lead your own way in life!

-UnClarified

Psychic Chef

Psychic slap across the back of the head

Post by Psychic Chef » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:06 pm

Kaina
Keep still so i can psychicly smack you across the back of the head.
My guides are screaming warning messages in my ear over RVP. You should be carefull of the serpents bite. there is darkness coming with this man which will lead to the hurting of your daughter. He has snake eyes and serpent lies.

Please take this warning SERIOUSLY.

RH is genuine in his intentions but i cant pick up anything else about him.

Cheers Pete

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:10 pm

I clearly get deceit, deceit, deceit in connection with RVP!

UnClarified

Re: Psychic slap across the back of the head

Post by UnClarified » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:57 pm

Psychic Chef wrote:Kaina
My guides are screaming warning messages in my ear over RVP. You should be carefull of the serpents bite. there is darkness coming with this man which will lead to the hurting of your daughter. He has snake eyes and serpent lies.

Cheers Pete
Thank you for clearing this up! I felt something not all there with RVP also, however felt that no one can tell her anything because she still has feelings for him and she will see eventually....  :smt009

Kania

How could I forget him

Post by Kania » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:19 pm

The problem is whenever RVP disappeared and I tried to open up to other man, RVP would always show up, and that made me think that we are destined to be together.

His mother was emailed me, told me to come to state and stay with her until RVP get released. I have the thoughts that since RVP is in jail, it is not fair for him that I just move on to other man, but to wait for very long time and with the trauma of his disappearing makes me scare that oneday it will happen again.

And how could I marry someone when my thoughts is full with other man.I am worried that I would be alone and lonely until death. With RVP in my mind it's very difficult to open up and develop a relationship.

Kania

Kania

How does happiness look like?

Post by Kania » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:34 pm

I have almost never known how does happiness look like.I was born in a very strict family with an emotionally and physically abusive mother. When I was in university I decided to marry my seniour only because I wanted to run away from my family. But I didn't found happiness there, the fact was actually my ex husband and his parents were even more abusive and after he left me for 2 years, we finally got divorced.

My single life has never been easy either.For my mom having a divorced doughter is embarassing , and only because I don't want to fight with her, I almost never socialized.I only go out for work or study.I spend most of free times at home, with a book or infront of computer. I am alife but I don't enggage with life.

I really want to experience a happy and peaceful life, and how could I make my doughter happy when I my self never known how does happiness look like

I want to feel that I am loved, that I deserve love

Kania

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:15 pm

Kania,
Clearly the decision is yours to make. You asked for clarification and it was given...
Normally I allow the more skilled folks to answer these types of requests but this one jumped out at me so I responded. Most times people ask for clarification because they think they want to know....but they really?
I would also like to say that YOU are the root to your happiness! Happiness and contentness come from within YOU! No man can provide "your" happiness.
From what you posted above you should be very proud of yourself to rise above all the negative energy in your life and succeed.
You DO deserve to be loved! May I suggest you begin with loving yourself for who you are first?
After you learn to love yourself....your life will fall into place like an intricate puzzle.
Always remember dear friend happiness lies with you....you hold the key...find the door and unlock it.
There you will find what you are looking for :)
I wish you peace and love!

UnClarified

Post by UnClarified » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:45 pm

ResQDonna wrote:Kania,
Clearly the decision is yours to make. You asked for clarification and it was given...
Normally I allow the more skilled folks to answer these types of requests but this one jumped out at me so I responded. Most times people ask for clarification because they think they want to know....but they really?
I would also like to say that YOU are the root to your happiness! Happiness and contentness come from within YOU! No man can provide "your" happiness.
From what you posted above you should be very proud of yourself to rise above all the negative energy in your life and succeed.
You DO deserve to be loved! May I suggest you begin with loving yourself for who you are first?
After you learn to love yourself....your life will fall into place like an intricate puzzle.
Always remember dear friend happiness lies with you....you hold the key...find the door and unlock it.
There you will find what you are looking for :)
I wish you peace and love!

I think you have done a Great job Putting this all into words!!!!

Love does start within who you are as a person, until one can love they have to find love within them before they can actually share it with another.

Kania,  Don't wait around with RV.. He is not what you deserve! Take what is in front of you NOW! Don't go seeking something you have no clue about, for all you know this Rv is telling you Lies, and can be someone he isn't. How does your daughter feel about Rv? Maybe ask her her feelings on the whole sistuation, your children knows who is safe and who is not. Trust her at all times!!!!!  You are not ready to accept love until you heal from past obligations, hun DO NOT seek Rv, love is tough, but in the end sometimes you have to let go.
Any decision you make you will learn more about yourself!

-UnClarified

chrisdee

Re: Psychic slap across the back of the head

Post by chrisdee » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:00 am

Not been experienced enough a reader i have kept my mouth shut and just watched this for replies please heed the warning given below
Psychic Chef wrote:Kaina

Cheers Pete
RVP will bring unbearable pain

Samson

Post by Samson » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:03 am

Hello Kaina, These men that you seek are not interested in you, they know that you have a daughter that should explain it all, but this one man RVP is one big mistake that you should not have anything to do with, very bad feelings with this one and the other I'm not so sure about either.

I and everyone else here who have given you advice will not stand in your way, we are not here to decide for you this is something you need to do on your own.

Samson.

Kania

Thanks All

Post by Kania » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:35 am

Yes, Pete. RVP only brings unbearable pain for me. I have been waiting for almost 5 years and I have been always thinking that I have to practice a little more patience until my waiting is over. But after 5 years I still couldn't see that he is worth waiting for. My future with him is still a blank page until now and may be will stay like that.

ResQDonna is right about me having to learn how to love my self and accept me just as who I am. I have been so hard to my self, that make me always think that I am worthy enough. I may be will need very long time to learn since I have been like this since I was a child in an abusive family, abusive ex husband, that's almost all my life. I have to start from the beginning, exactly like a baby who is learning how to walk, to draw up.

Maa

To Sad & Confused

Post by Maa » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:01 am

I agree with ResQDonna
I read in your message RVP = deceit, deceit, deceit
As for RH dont' take the money, wait until he comes back from Africa, if that is really where he has gone.

Kania

dreaming of my late grand ma last night

Post by Kania » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:49 pm

I had a very strange dream last night. I found my self walked on an empty road all alone, a heavy muddy rain was showering me. I couldn't see anything since it was so dark but I heard my grand mother who has passed away last february, calling my name and asking me to go with her.

I have been so ill since 5 days ago and I am thinking this may be only a psychosomatic since the laboratorium test didn't show anything. Would anyone help me to get the message(s)  behind this dream?

Kania

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:48 pm

Konia,
Your Grand Mother is trying to show you something...
Since I am not as skilled as some of the others I will give you what I'm getting and they can jump in to give you what they get.

I get the sense that your Grand Mother is trying to lead you out of the darkness and into the light.
Meaning...she is trying to show you the good and bright side of YOU! Had the dream not been interupted by something you would have walked right into the sunshine!
I also get the sense that you may be suffering from depression (?) which can cloud your thoughts and can make you feel "ill" Since I am in no way skilled in healing I can only suggest to you searching some other areas of the boards to find the best way to deal with it.

You have so much to offer Konia...you are a GOOD person! I feel a great tenderness in connection with you.
Things will get better...you just need to get passed this brief dark period....hang in there!

Sending you love and light!
~Donna~

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”