Would appreciate your insight!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sophe

Would appreciate your insight!

Post by Sophe » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:26 pm

Dear Friends,

I have been dealing with some medical issues and I wanted to see if anyone can offer some feedback or insight on these issues.

I'm 27 years old, married to a wonderful husband and have a great job...and I have been recently diagnosed as being depressed. I am not surprised by this diagnosis because of my past events in my life and my very busy lifestyle. The doctors first prescribed Lexapro, this made me really sick and I decided that it was doing more harm for the body then help. I am now on Fluoxetine which seems to be working fine. Anyway I have been having some menstrual bleeding...that started more than a month ago, it stopped about a week ago and started back up again today. But this is not the first time I have problems with the bleeding.

What I would like to ask can anyone foresee any medical problems with these medications or with this bleeding problem? Or do you foresee any issues with having kids or can you even see kids in my future?

I appreciate any feedback or advise you can give. Thanks in advance.

Sophe

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:47 pm

Gf go see a gyn asap.

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:23 pm

Dear Sophe,

This is not really a topic for Sun Signs, but I will let you know being a nurse and having had the same problem, RUN do NOT WALK to a GYN doctor.

You have fibriods in your uterus and you need a D&C. It is the only thing that will stop the bleeding and it will get longer and heavier every month, until you are anemic. They are little tumors attached to the walls of your uterine lining and they grow larger and hemorrage constantly. This is NOT a normal menstral cycle.

The depression needs to be treated. It is prevalent in woman who's harmonal levels are unbalanced. This might have to do with the uterus.
Children might not be an option, if you do not take care of your body real soon.

Sorry to be the bearer of unhappy tidings, but PLEASE seek medical attention NOW!

Blessings to YOU and I will send 'light' and 'pray' for you! Linda :smt058 :smt060 :smt002
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

Sophe

Post by Sophe » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:06 am

Thank you for your information...

I have been to the doctors every two weeks in the last two months and I had another appointment yesterday. They seem to think it is not that serious, but I am going to go get a second opinion.

Thanks again.

Sophe

FloridaLightWorker

Ultra Sound

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:05 pm

Hi again Sophe,

I hope one of your doctors recommends an ultra sound test, as that would clarify whether you do have fibroids or anything else going on.

I love Doctors, they are not living in our body! *laughing*

I wish you the best of health, Lady!
:smt050

Blessings! Linda :smt057 :smt060 :smt058
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”