Mangomom ... When the time for you is right

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tmosley

Mangomom ... When the time for you is right

Post by tmosley » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:47 pm

Mangomom,  :smt006
I am fairly new to the sight. I was reading some of your posts and readings. I would very much like for you to read for me, only when you have the time and feel that the time is right. I will PM you with my name and birth date.

Thank you so very much and bless you

tmosley

apologies

Post by tmosley » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Mangomom,
After my request ... I was reading around further. I have jumped the gun a bit by sending you a PM of my name and birth date, before waiting on your reply. I deeply apologize for this. (and for not reading the rules of asking). I was going on the general of asking for a reading. I also have to say that I was not really aware of what a "Akashic Record Reading" really is. After ready I am intrigued. I feel like that I have like cutting in line so to speak. Please again, accept my apologies.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:31 am

You don't owe an apology, but thank you for being so considerate.  I will try to get to your reading by tomorrow.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:32 am

Oh, post your questions on the forum and I will do my best to answer them.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

tmosley

Akashic Record Reading

Post by tmosley » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:22 pm

Thank you for the reply.  After jumping the gun ... I was excited that you are going to try and get to my reading so soon, bless you. I would like to know about my past life ... maybe giving some insight as to why my present one was full of despair for so many years. By the way it is not now. What might the future hold? I do not know if it can tell or give advice here. I read tarot cards and guess that I am too close to the situation. Actually, anything that can be told will be of great appreciation.
Thank you Mangomom.

MangoMom

Reading Request

Post by MangoMom » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:29 pm

First off, thank you all for your wonderful prayers.  My wrist is doing so much better and I know it is because of the wonderful healing energy I have received.  Also thanks to everyone for your patience.  My love and Light go out to the entire forum.

Teresa,

I have opened your records.  Your despair in the current life was due to recovery from taking your own life previously.  You had a very difficult time with that which was due to a lost love.  I have felt some great paint at the loss, surprisingly it was the loss of your wife and 3 thildren.  No wonder you felt you had nothing left to live for.  You also had a lot of anger with God for having taken all that away from you.  What you need to understand is that the loved ones you lost chose that life with you to experience the undying love you had for them.  They completed their cycle due to the experience of unconditional love you gave them and have completed their cycle, they have ascended for the last time.  What an honor that was to have assisted in their ascention!  Wow, you are so honored and so loved by the spiritual world.  So now, what does the future hold for you, well your future is awesome, you will continue to study many areas in the metaphysical, you have the ability to learn and to fit in with many modalities, it is up to you to decide which one is most comfortable and which seems to attach to you the strongest.  Teresa you as such an awesome young woman and have so much wisdom for those around you.  

Stop withholding that love you have to offer, you can now understand why you were so afraid to love, but now you can give that love away as much as you want, it's not to be kept inside and not shared.  We are here to experience all of these wonderful emotions, you can also let go and cry when you feel like it now, it is very cleansing.

Thank you so much for such a beauftiful, loving experience in your records, just go out there and enjoy your life, that is what it is all about.

Love, Light and Laugther
MangoMom

tmosley

Thank you Mangomom

Post by tmosley » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:58 pm

Mangomom,
Thank you so much for the wonderful reading. I was a   bit shocked to read that I was a man in the previous. It does however, explain why I have had such difficulty in the past to love. I have noticed in the last couple of years that my abilities to love are much   more in depth. I now love more deeply. It also explains ... why I have felt the way that I do concerning my oldest son. He is in the Army and just recently returned home from Iraq. If something had happened to him ... I would have NOT blamed God,even though, I would have not been right ever again. I had in my heart and mind felt comfortable with knowing that it would have been his time to leave this world. It also makes why the metaphysical studies intrigue me so. Again, Mangomom I want to thank you for the time on my reading. You are also a wonderful soul.
I would like to close by saying that I am glad that your wrist is better and that you are better.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:32 pm

Thank you for the comments.  Those always help me as well as others.  

Just wanted to add a note that either you act younger than you are or you look a lot younger, the spirt world considers you a very young person. as well as a fairly young soul.  

Thanks again for the well wishes, it has been such a blessing from all of you.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”